• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

If you didn't think it was a lot of money, you wouldn't have made a point to state the price in your post. Also, you completely missed my point.

I listed price because maybe not everyone has eaten at Morton's

and of course i missed your point... how else am i going to take a jab at you needing an allowance?

CSlTxs0UAAA5WMo.png

The worst

DJ Bowser

BOWSER:

PM TLBB YOUR ADDRESS FOR FUCKS SAKE... LEST I REVOKE YOUR MADDEN AWARD AND REDRAW!
Oh yeah! I'll pm him it tonight.

Also, team medium rare steak, medium burgers. Though, I don't really eat beef anymore.

A party of 4 ordered 2 $600 bottles from me tonight. I knew I should have haggled for a higher commission when I took the position.

DCX

DCX
Med Rare/Rare is really the only way to properly eat a steak, but if you go Medium I won't give you the stank eye. Anything above Medium deserves punishment.
I have a cousin who won't eat a steak without A1.

I told him he turned steaks into hamburgers.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was for keeping kobe and I was for the heat keeping wade. If they were going to give him 20 mil, they could have bent a bit more and given him what they want. That extra money wasn't going to make a difference anyway.

Paragon 19.99 starter set free for ps+ members. When should we play?
I played 5 or so hours of paragon on pc, its pretty solid, really cool graphics and audio design, but the card system they use for items is where they lost me, it doesnt feel like you are really building your own character in unique ways since its just flat stat bonuses, theres a big disconnect unlike dota

Mrbob

Fuck, Bulls got Wade about 5 years too late.

Also, definitely going to enjoy the Final International Valve runs before they get sued to oblivion for this CSGO gambling ring scandal.

Smokey

Ryan Glover ‏@G_Love24
Put this into perspective, people. The 3rd best SG in NBA history, Wade, has made $156 million in his career so far. Conley: $153 this year.

brentech

Damn, I'm probably not buying ufc200 anymore. Brock on the card is just a eye catcher, but the drama between jones and Cormier is always interesting.

This move is gonna come down to next offseason. Because that is what it essentially was for.

Top 2017 FAs:

Curry
Griffin
Westbrook
Antetokounpo
Hayward
Lowry
Paul

Worth it if we end up with any of these guys.

Edit: Ph33 gets it

I played 5 or so hours of paragon on pc, its pretty solid, really cool graphics and audio design, but the card system they use for items is where they lost me, it doesnt feel like you are really building your own character in unique ways since its just flat stat bonuses, theres a big disconnect unlike dota

I played a bit. It wasn't god awful but I'd rather play dota

Top Bottom