• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NFL Week 13 Thread - RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiggs

I like how the announcer claimed that the Ravens had good pass protection on the last play.

Well, they did at first...but it broke down. Watson screwed the pooch on that.

Tamanon

Banned
Jesus Christ though, Tom Brady actually had over 10 seconds to throw that ball too. It was some insane protection.

Watson is taken off the list of targets for Brady.

woodchuck

ravens basically can not commit any penalties

i like how 4 guys chased after brady the moment he left the pocket leaving watson open

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
So Lance Briggs inked a new long term deal with the Bears today. Interesting to see considering in the offseason he said he would never play for the Bears again after this season. What a difference a truck load of money makes.
Money, money, money, mooonnney...MONEY!

Malleymal said:
naw man its them tight ass black spandex they wear.. lol legs look crazy
I never really noticed that before but you're right. :lol

Loltimore is beating the Pats 7-3 WTF?

Second week in a row Pats have been showing weakness. I mean the Eagles are one thing, but the Ravens beating the Pats??

Geez...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
AirBrian said:
MNF needs to hire Wilbon, stat. Tony is just horrible without him.

Wilbon is an idiot. When I hear him talk about basketball, I want to piledriver him.

AirBrian

commish said:
Wilbon is an idiot. When I hear him talk about basketball, I want to piledriver him.
Wilbon on the NBA game shows is also horrible. But something about Wilbon and Tony together is pure gold.

SyNapSe

Big-E said:
All because of Watson. What an idiot.

I just needed 5 points to win my fantasy match tonight too :( I have Watson and Welker so I should be safe anyway. Hopefully, the Ravens make the Brady mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom