• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NFL Week 13 Thread - RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Jesus Christ what a catch. Even if it was out of bounds.

Edit: Brady is finally going to Moss. LOL Interference.

This is pathetic, thats the second time Brady could've easily run it in himself for a TD but tried to throw for it instead, clearly he cares more about setting the TD pass record than winning the game.

Big-E

nincompoop said:
This is pathetic, thats the second time Brady could've easily run it in himself for a TD but tried to throw for it instead, clearly he cares more about setting the TD pass record than winning the game.

I am diehard Pat fan and I agree. Even Peyton would have ran those in yet Tom seems to want the stats. He needs to spend some time in the desert and think about what he needs to focus on.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
nincompoop said:

haterade.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
yah really bradys gotta let the record go. I think that's what the problem is, they're letting it go to their heads, you can really see brady trying to force a TD to moss.

Big-E

Spectral Glider said:
Oh, now Tony will go the other way....back to the 16-0 talk.

Its really retarded. I can't stand the commentary on any national televised game. Its like for the biggest games they roll with the dumbest asshats.

Big-E

Thank God for Welker. Any other idiot would have had that bounce off the top of their head.

Antimatter said:
You ever heard Randy Cross on CBS?

I don't mind Randy Cross that much though I haven't watched a game with him this year.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Big-E said:
Thank God for Welker. Any other idiot would have had that bounce off the top of their head.

he always does run his hardest, barely ever calls a fair catch, he'll get one back eventually.

Big-E said:
Its really retarded. I can't stand the commentary on any national televised game. Its like for the biggest games they roll with the dumbest asshats.

And Mike Tirico keeps this from feeling like a big event. His play by play is so blah. "Other side of the throw." WTF does that even mean?

East Lake

Spectral Glider said:
And Mike Tirico keeps this from feeling like a big event. His play by play is so blah. "Other side of the throw." WTF does that even mean?
They feel the need to fill the airtime with constant chatter, which is why they say borderline retarded and logically impossible statements, and it's why they start going off on tangents about what they had for dinner and where they were on vacation last week. They can't just call the game like they should.

Innotech

Banned
Is this the most Brady has been sacked this season? And hes definitely made a ton of incompletions. much more than usual. Ravens D is pretty hardcore.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Innotech said:
Is this the most Brady has been sacked this season? And hes definitely made a ton of incompletions. much more than usual. Ravens D is pretty hardcore.

no last week was just as bad... seriously Brady must have let it goto his head because as of right now HE SUCKS.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom