• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NFL Week 13 Thread - RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-E

I have said it before and I will say it again, Kevin Faulk is the best third down back in the whole league.

EDIT: On the initial replay it looked like Welker was getting interfered with. Anyone else get a good angle?

Innotech

Banned
Big-E said:
I have said it before and I will say it again, Kevin Faulk is the best third down back in the whole league.

EDIT: On the initial replay it looked like Welker was getting interfered with. Anyone else get a good angle?
Kevin Faulk is from my hometown. I remember he was a troublemaker in middle school :lol

harSon

Banned
Antimatter said:
They lost to the Jets dude, the Jets.

Losses fucking happen. Want to know why theres only been 1 team to go completely undefeated? Because losses fucking happen. Want to know why only a handful of teams have gone 15-1? Because losses fucking happen. Heard of any given Sunday? ANY team in the NFL is capable of beating anyone, this is a professional league full of talent. Anything can happen. Remember a few years back when the shitty Dolphins beat the Super Bowl winning Patriots? That was certainly a sign of things to come right?

I'm not saying the Steelers are an awesome team, but some of you guys need to get off your high horses and pull the rods out of your arses.

harSon said:
Losses fucking happen. Want to know why theres only been 1 team to go completely undefeated? Because losses fucking happen. Want to know why only a handful of teams have gone 15-1? Because losses fucking happen. Heard of any given Sunday? ANY team in the NFL is capable of beating anyone, this is a professional league full of talent. Anything can happen. Remember a few years back when the shitty Dolphins beat the Super Bowl winning Patriots? That was certainly a sign of things to come right?

I'm not saying the Steelers are an awesome team, but some of you guys need to get off your high horses and pull the rods out of your arses.

you're right, losses can happen any sunday.

but 3 losses to 3 shitty teams? i think its perfectly fair to judge the steelers on that fact.

East Lake

harSon said:
Steelers fan or bitter in general? :lol

I don't know, when you lose to a now 3-9 team and beat one 3-0 that's 0-12 I'd say that's a significant piece of info.

harSon said:

It's no use. Winning teams are always a target on this forum. You roll with the punches and move on. By the way, the Ravens are on a horrible 5 game losing streak but are hanging with the Pats. Guess that means the Pats are completely and totally overrated.

I always find it funny how the rating and ranking of teams in college calls for cries of a playoff. Yet in pro football, where a clear champion is crowned at the end of the year, fans and the media constantly want to rank the teams. Why? Who cares? Get me to January and nothing else matters.

harSon

Banned
Antimatter said:
Steelers fan or bitter in general? :lol

I don't know, when you lose to a now 3-9 team and beat one 3-0 that's 0-12 I'd say that's a significant piece of info.

Bitter over stupidity? Yes.

Spectral Glider said:
It's no use. Winning teams are always a target on this forum. You roll with the punches and move on. By the way, the Ravens are on a horrible 5 game losing streak but are hanging with the Pats. Guess that means the Pats are completely and totally overrated.

I always find it funny how the rating and ranking of teams in college calls for cries of a playoff. Yet in pro football, where a clear champion is crowned at the end of the year, fans and the media constantly want to rank the teams. Why? Who cares? Get me to January and nothing else matters.

I'm beginning to take notice.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Willis Mcgajesus

mug1341.jpg

Hit me up when u are on my sttreet guys

firex

hey what a surprise, another shitty journeyman qb is playing the patriots tough. playoff teams need to sign AJ feeley and Jake Plummer and name them their starter whenever they have to play the pats in the playoffs.

the pats looks very very bad against the run. If the vikes pull the upset in the nfc, I could see the "purple jesus and taylor one-two punch" murdering the pats in the superbowl.

(of course it won't happen.)

Big-E

Dr. Strangelove said:
What? Get that shit out of here.

Dude I am serious. The momentum is gone. Pats have been flat. They don't come out pissed off on this possession then I don't think they will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom