• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philippo

Does anyone have a link for that guitar saddish song that plays in the most slice of life moments? Can't find it at all.

edit: at 14:38 of last episode.

Sölf

LaxtSWW.png

Good lord. I sincerely hope we will see quite a few of those used in the future! xD

All of those were included on the web-comics (from Murata). You just don't really remember.

Nah, I meant those phony sites that stockpiles fan translated manga that's not officially licensed for English speaking countries. For one reason or another, they ain't good at keeping up with a webcomic.

I love this show so much! I still can't believe how entertaining this show is considering the main character is a walking deus ex machina. I wonder how long they can keep it up without producing a challenge. I mean it hasn't even been close lol

I hope there never is a real challenge for him, cause the second it doesn't take one punch for Satiama to kill a monster is the second the show becomes the generic anime its trying to parody

Tacitus_

He already used "consecutive normal punches" to kill the Beast King (the lion dude). When he needs to use consecutive Serious Serious punches, shit will get real.

LProtag

I love Mumen Rider. He's always been my favorite, since I read this arc in the manga.

The databook that came out a few weeks ago has justice as one of the stat rankings, and he's one of 3 people to be raked a 10 in it, it made me laugh because all his other stats were so low compared to most of the other heroes, except for popularity and effectiveness.

Bossun

I could have sworn he got more pointless hate-mail in the manga. All in all the anime's version of everyone's antagonism towards him seem more impotent and small since they look like even bigger dumbasses here.

Ah it's funny, I guess it depends on the reader/viewer. In the manga I got the sense that the letters were more a comic thing and that the hate he got from the people didn't last at all.

Yeah, Saitama definitely received way more hate mail in the manga. As a result Rider's lone thank you had that much more of an impact, especially with how adorably it was written. DEAR HERO SAITAMA~. Saitama also folds up Rider's letter, presumably to keep it. Tiny little detail the anime missed, unfortunately.

Jintor

so yeah this is pretty amazing. I hope the trend of taking actual posts continue

also guys your typesetting is pretty ace, especially the shot-themselves-in-the-foot comic

yarden24

The databook that came out a few weeks ago has justice as one of the stat rankings, and he's one of 3 people to be raked a 10 in it, it made me laugh because all his other stats were so low compared to most of the other heroes, except for popularity and effectiveness.

where can I find the data book? that sounds interesting to read

Regiruler

Only Japanese releases.
$50 or so for 2 episodes per release, so like $300 for the series.
Prepare to wait like 1-2 years for a US release.

Why does anime need to be so expensive.

I'm willing to go $20 for every two episodes but jesus. I can't justify $25 per episode. Given that they're normal sized episodes, shouldn't it be closer to 3 per disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom