• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water

I'll have to read it then, but "emotionally weak and delicate" for a protagonist might not have as much of an appeal for some people that I was able to recommend OPM for. Some people are tired of those protagonists.

Mob is physically delicate, and his personality is "weak" in the sense of not having much presence, strong opinions or lofty goals. But he is not a whiner, a coward or a quitter, which to me are the tiring stereotypical "weak protagonist" properties.

Mob is physically delicate, and his personality is "weak" in the sense of not having much presence, strong opinions or lofty goals. But he is not a whiner, a coward or a quitter, which to me are the tiring stereotypical "weak protagonist" properties.

that's actually good to hear. My friend was suffering all throughout Future Diary. Granted there are reasons as to why some of these characters are whiny, but it doesn't make then any less annoying.

Good to hear it's more like he doesn't stand out. Hopefully I'll get a chance to read it throughout my vacation. Does One have a book/digital format that isn't online?

jotun?

Sorry for not going through 65 pages to find this, but is there a consensus "best" version of this, and/or a best place to stream it?

keffri

Anyone got a link to where I can find all the chapters for the ONE version? I've read the manga but I'd like to read further ahead.

Russ T

Banned
https://twitter.com/LadyGT_DA/status/661810056258686976

CS84uziVEAAXxDc.jpg

So the new OVA episode bundled with volume 10 is out. Just the RAWS though. No fansubs. :(

It's apparently 22 mins long and features the story of how Saitama got his hero costume.

duckroll

So the new OVA episode bundled with volume 10 is out. Just the RAWS though. No fansubs. :(

It's apparently 22 mins long and features the story of how Saitama got his hero costume.

So it's completely different from the extra 10 min OVAs they're doing for each volume of the BD/DVDs? That's a lot of effort for extra episodes...

Meier

I am absolutely in love with this show. It's so entertaining. The animation is superb and the dialogue frequently makes me laugh out loud. The OVA stuff is a little confusing to me..hopefully the final episode is on Hulu tomorrow. Is there any lag time?

Puruzi

Banned
I am absolutely in love with this show. It's so entertaining. The animation is superb and the dialogue frequently makes me laugh out loud. The OVA stuff is a little confusing to me..hopefully the final episode is on Hulu tomorrow. Is there any lag time?

there are 3 more epsiodes

Road to Hero OVA

All new content? Cool.

Story about how Saitama got his hero uniform. Pretty typical OVA quality, so completely passable but you won't miss much by skipping it

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The OVA was pretty nice, kinda refreshing to see saitama with hair again, tho his design clearly was made with being bald in mind lol

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
An interesting thing about the OVA is that saitama even if not by much and only shortly had to put up a fight and a struggle., we don't truly get to see the "fight" but you can see him beat up and breathing hard and clearly gave a shit about the experience he went through.

Skrams

Enjoyable OVA. Certainly not overflowing with animation like the rest of the show, but it was a pretty good story. I enjoyed that it also
showed his old apartment building since he referenced it right after the meteor fallout when walking around afterwards.

An interesting thing about the OVA is that saitama even if not by much and only shortly had to put up a fight and a struggle., we don't truly get to see the "fight" but you can see him beat up and breathing hard and clearly gave a shit about the experience he went through.

It's definitely early on in his hero career where he was still in the process of gaining power. He was still strong for a human, but obviously not anything close to what he is now.

Skrams

Wonder if they'll cost a $100+. I'm not a shoe guy, but the JoJo shoes looked so good. I didn't end up buying those though since they're close to $100.

I might spring on these though even if they're unreasonable since I don't want to regret not getting them like the JoJo shoes. I have no idea how to get those now without paying an even bigger price on ebay.

Puruzi

Banned

He hadn't even trained for a year and a half by that point, he still had hair

Puruzi

Banned
Wonder if they'll cost a $100+. I'm not a shoe guy, but the JoJo shoes looked so good. I didn't end up buying those though since they're close to $100.

I might spring on these though even if they're unreasonable since I don't want to regret not getting them like the JoJo shoes. I have no idea how to get those now without paying an even bigger price on ebay.

Damn, me too.

what are thoooose

brehs that's the ronald mcdonald colorscheme

I like OPM but damn I ain't with those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom