• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
The last few pages of this thread.

KwxHmQ6.gif

The last few pages of this thread.

KwxHmQ6.gif

Fuckin A, you weren't kidding.

I always love trying to guess who is going to voice the next ep's preview. I have about a 50% accuracy rate so far :(

This is a 12 ep season? Best episodes are yet to come, then. Bring on the Boros fight!

Regiruler

This guy is Rank A, number 2.

So dem aliens are legit, mang.

Wasn't tornado rank 2 or am I mis-remembering?

I'm guessing Rank 1 guy is being saved for a different arc, but why would they exclude metal knight given that he's one of the few we've already seen? Just to give tension to the party not having a ranged attacker?

I'm guessing Rank 1 guy is being saved for a different arc, but why would they exclude metal knight given that he's one of the few we've already seen? Just to give tension to the party not having a ranged attacker?

Tornado is S Class Rank 2, Iaido is A Class Rank 2. Metal Knight isn't cooperative.

Metal Knight's just a dick.

Moaradin

It doesn't need more than two episodes. Looking at the screenshots, they even covered more in this episode than I thought they would. The rest of this arc probably doesn't even need 2 episodes, so I imagine we're gonna get a lot of nice extended fight scenes :)

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I do not know if it would have even been possible for them to do that level of detail in time for an anime episode, it looks like it would have been a lot.

I'd venture even movie-level quality wouldn't come near to that Murata drawing. They may be able to create something with CG but it would be hard to get the organic feeling in the Murata image.

I seriously hope they do the maze zoom next week. I've been praying to see that scene animated and I hope MH delivers.

duckroll

Wow ep10 was amazing. They fucking nailed the ship. Art design and coloring was on point. The S rank heroes all looked great too. Was the opening scene new for the anime? I don't remember it from the manga...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom