• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Patty Jenkins‘ ‘Wonder Woman 3’ Not Moving Forward as DC Movies Hit Turning Point (Affleck out of Aquaman too)

Oh I'm so fucking sick and tired of it all.

Torch everything. Nuke it from orbit.

DC films is like my dog's arse after Xmas leftovers. Its fecking tragic.

NickFire

I think they should continue the stories in The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker, and rebuild out from there. I'm gonna hide under a rock now.

Dural

All I got from this is that Rogue Squadron could still be happening, and hopefully even sooner if she's not doing WW3.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I wonder if Superman doesn’t happen they will let Cavill be back as Geralt.
Hopefully not - looking forward to different take on the character + Cavill bailed the moment he sniffed a bigger role.

Billbofet

I am excited for Rogue Squadron, but not WW3. I really hope she is removed from both projects after seeing WW 1984. Seriously, one of the worst and most bewildering superhero movies in years. Such a massive downgrade from WW1, and even that movie was just okay.
Also, for some reason, starting the tweet with "Sigh..." annoys the shit out of me.

ManaByte

I wonder if Superman doesn’t happen they will let Cavill be back as Geralt.
Hopefully not - looking forward to different take on the character + Cavill bailed the moment he sniffed a bigger role.

He didn't bail because of Superman. His contract for Witcher was short term from the beginning, long before he was back as Superman.

MMaRsu

Banned
Affleck has zero appeal to mainstream audiences. And I can totally understand it, he's a boring actor. He doesnt't do humor.

DC movies have been mostly trash except Shazam, the new Suicide Squad

Last edited:
Top Bottom