• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for January 2023: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Fallout 76, Axiom Verge 2

Lunarorbit

Companies do this shit constantly. I bought Yakuza like a Dragon when it had a really good sale of 60% off. I think two weeks later it was announced for PS+(Extra or essential, can't remember)
Yeah I bought jedi for $7 last month on sale on psn. It sucks. I enjoy the sale but then it cheapens ps plus games and makes me slightly bitter about why they keep doing this.

The value of the service has continued to go downhill for the last few years

EDMIX

Jedi Order looks so meh I don't know if I will even bother, guess I'll tuck it away for a really desperate time. I spent waaayyy too many hours on Fallout 76 so I've had my fill there.

The lolz. Spending "waaaaayyy too many hours" on easily the worst Fallout is odd to then question Jedi Fallen Order.

Thats one of the best Star Wars games ever made and shouldn't be skipped. I trust the team and that was an easy day 1 for me. Never regretted it....F76 on the other hand lol I kid, I kid lol Fallout 76 had its issues at launch, it was a pretty good experience overall imho, simply doesn't compare to Fallout 3,4, NV etc

Whereas Star Wars Fallen Order by default right now pretty much is the best Star Wars title ever made. Great story, amazing quality, sequel is an easy day 1. I don't know if I'd buy a Fallout 77 type sequel, at least not day 1 anyway lol

mckmas8808 mckmas8808 I too was wondering what they were talking about.

I didn't know they put out some PS5, Series X patch. I might replay it right before the sequel then, but I don't think I'll have the time really, lots coming out around then.

Last edited:

Zathalus

Something tells me the majority of those shitting on Fallout 76 have never played it. It's improved massively since launch and while it is certainly not great it is surprisingly fun and miles better then launch. Nowhere near as good Fallout 3 or even 4, but quite fun, especially with friends.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Whereas Star Wars Fallen Order by default right now pretty much is the best Star Wars title ever made. Great story, amazing quality, sequel is an easy day 1. I don't know if I'd buy a Fallout 77 type sequel, at least not day 1 anyway lol

mckmas8808 mckmas8808 I too was wondering what they were talking about.

I didn't know they put out some PS5, Series X patch. I might replay it right before the sequel then, but I don't think I'll have the time really, lots coming out around then.

Digital Foundry did a good job explaining the next-gen upgrades.

This makes me excited to play it now.

Liamario

Banned
I started playing fallen order, but I found a lot of the animations and gameplay to be a bit janky at times. That's definitely something there worth franchising, but I hope they polish the sequel.

Mossybrew

Something tells me the majority of those shitting on Fallout 76 have never played it. It's improved massively since launch and while it is certainly not great it is surprisingly fun and miles better then launch. Nowhere near as good Fallout 3 or even 4, but quite fun, especially with friends.

Yeah, I mean it's had a lot of problems and bugs but ultimately it's my kind of game and the Star Wars one is not.

Top Bottom