• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Showcase 2023 |OT| Show as a Service! (1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm BST) (No Spoilers!)

Rate the Blow... Showcase

• Total voters

Fake

Explosion Train GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

These showcases suck compared to E3. Where are the actual gameplay demonstrations? Why didn't sony stick to the E3 2016 format? The show needed to be 90 minutes to get to the meaty stuff. One of the worst shows sony have ever done!

Last edited:

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Hell Divers 2 and Dragon's Dogma 2 were very awesome to see... but what a complete shitshow this was otherwise.

Sony

Nintendo
Jim Ryan, what an overseller. He kitet started the show with setting high expectations: we're in the third year of PS5 and we're about to show beautiful games.

Nothing shown so far is any more impressive than what we've seen in the first three years. Hope they go out with a bang but that would be... A bummer.

I dunno guys I've seen a lot I like. Mirage, Phantom Blade, the deer dying game, MGS3 remake and collection, DD2, and that EA Arkane looking game all are looking cool
Yep buts its state of play callibre not showcase phase 2 ps5 melt your face level.
I personally love most what I like is coming within the next 6 months.

How are there no 1P announcements or updates on games like FF7 rebirth. If they finish with only showing Havens game and SM2 that’ll be disappointing

I do not know why they put Street Fighter 6 and Final Fantasy 16 in this when we already know it's coming out..... and we've already seen so much of those games. Also, those games come out in the next few weeks so most people would have pre-ordered those games regardless.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Jim Ryan, what an overseller. He kitet started the show with setting high expectations: we're in the third year of PS5 and we're about to show beautiful games.

Nothing shown so far is any more impressive than what we've seen in the first three years. Hope they go out with a bang but that would be... A bummer.
Hes delusional like all other execs. These guys dont actually know what a good game looks like.

THey are all used car salesmen.

Top Bottom