• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation VR2 |OT| I heard it has a single cable. Is this true?

Romulus

Tales from the Galaxy on Quest 2 was good factoring in the DLC. That made it more of a complete game for me. The visuals were great and you're getting an upgrade on psvr2. It's pretty casual but not so much that it isn't fun.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
Tales from the Galaxy on Quest 2 was good factoring in the DLC. That made it more of a complete game for me. The visuals were great and you're getting an upgrade on psvr2. It's pretty casual but not so much that it isn't fun.

How long is it, and do you get the dlc included on psvr2?

R6Rider

Gold Member
Also, it should be noted that Demeo is NOT multiplayer only.

Heard only great things about it so I'll be picking it up later on.

Hoppa

Prob old news but the GT7 (7.346gb) and RE8 (718.2mb) patches are live, am downloading them now! Got my email from the courier confirming mine should arrive tomorrow :messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:
Shame Call of the Mountain is not a must play I might have impulse buy the damn thing. If ND does some crazy vr with factions that would do it for me.

JusticeForAll

Gold Member
Ah, I worried for nothing. Just received an e-mail it is sent with UPS. Track and trace info give me this:

Feb 22, 202323:59(Expected) Delivered
Feb 22, 202308:59(Expected) Out for delivery
Feb 21, 202309:06Ready for shipping

Based in Brussels, ordered 21st december.

Ar¢tos

Garden of the Sea is supposed to be a launch title but it has no date or price in the psn store.
A bit disorganised this launch.

cormack12

Gold Member
Any UK Bro's with a dispatch yet. Mine still preparing to ship but I'm guessing that's because you can ship anywhere on the mainland within the day so might not get it until late/tomorrow?

Any UK Bro's with a dispatch yet. Mine still preparing to ship but I'm guessing that's because you can ship anywhere on the mainland within the day so might not get it until late/tomorrow?
Same mate, preparing to ship. It’ll ship today via DPD I’m pretty sure. You’ll get notification from DPD in the morning with your delivery slot.

Gamerguy84

US East. So I expect it to ship today. Lots of people on reddit saying they use next day air so if that's the case it could be here Wednesday.

Hope so because I have the day off work. If it's going to be here later than Wednesday I could care less if they waited until next week.

Tarin02543

This might be a silly question but is psvr2 stereoscopic? Probably not due to the ps5 having to render two different images so that would be kind of a let down.

mxbison

This might be a silly question but is psvr2 stereoscopic? Probably not due to the ps5 having to render two different images so that would be kind of a let down.

Of course. That's the most important aspect of VR and the reason people who haven't tried it keep coming up with their "gimmick" bullshit.

TrebleShot

Having just tried Sophy on the new GT7 update, its absolutely incredible, Im wondering if it will be in GT8 and hoping that we can use PSVR2 in Sophy mode.

Markio128

My order has been shipped!
Happy Football GIF by Manchester United

SilentUser

Also, it should be noted that Demeo is NOT multiplayer only.

Heard only great things about it so I'll be picking it up later on.
The first game I bought for the PSVR2, bought it day one on PlayStation Store. I've briefly tried on my brother's VR headset and I absolutely loved it (tried solo). Since it is a crossplay title and also a flatscreen game, I convinced another two friends to buy it and we are about to play a lot 😎

Darko

Bought the kayak game and preloading it now. After the fall, Star Wars and no man’s sky are next on the list. Already have gt7 and. Re8

Vindicator

Headset was shipped yesterday, not expecting it to arrive today but GT7,RE8 and NMS are ready, also curious about the cinema mode.
One can dream of some Destiny VR experience with all those megastructures, like a collection of raid jumping puzzles or maybe sparrow racing... but won't happen anyway.

acidagfc

Pre-ordered from a local retailer (Romania, EMAG), have no clue when it will be shipped. Order status had not changed since last month, hoping to get it before the weekend.

Hype levels are through the roof! Hnngh...

Mine got shipped today. Hope to get it tomorrow but most of the time delivery takes 2 days here 🤣. Can’t, contain, hypuh levels. Time moves extremely slow since I got the sending confirmation mail and my heart beats with a 9000 power level!

Headset was shipped yesterday, not expecting it to arrive today but GT7,RE8 and NMS are ready, also curious about the cinema mode.
One can dream of some Destiny VR experience with all those megastructures, like a collection of raid jumping puzzles or maybe sparrow racing... but won't happen anyway.

Keep in mind that the NMS PSVR2 update has been delayed but GT7 and RE8 are a go!!

Drizzlehell

Banned
Eye tracking is such a funny feature. I'm curious to see how it's gonna be utilized in games. And there's rumble in the headset itself - sweet!

I only had time to configure it so far since I have had back-to-back meetings at work since morning, but I'm already digging how it scans your room to figure out the play area. It looks so futuristic, lol. Can't wait until I'm after work to play some Resident Evil.

What I'm not so sure about is how flimsy it feels in your hands compared to Quest 2. I'm kinda afraid that I'm gonna break it when pulling on that retractable head strap. It's light, so at least that's a plus but again, it doesn't feel very solid.

Top Bottom