• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project ‘06 (Sonic 2006 Fan Remake) - Silver’s Story Release

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The third installment of Project '06's episodic releases and the full release of Silver's Trial Campaign accompanied by Sonic's & Shadow's Trial Campaigns with all kinds of improvements and enhancements!

This release contains every stage available in Silver's, Shadow's and Sonic's stories.

It's been long overdue, with each release, the project continues to grow in almost every way. To say this release in specific was harder to work on than the last one would be an understatement, so from me and all who helped in this release, we hope you enjoy this new release!

Notes:
As is usual with these episodic releases, save datas from previous versions of the game won't work, sucks I know, hopefully I can change that soon enough.

Pure insanity, Sonic fans are... something else. Not entirely derogatory, they clearly saw the potential in a totally broken game that was suppose to be Sonic Adventure 3, and they tried to make it a reality. But no matter how much they fix, Sonic 06 takes the Adventure gameplay to extremes: visually overwhelming, too many auto platforming, QTEs, on rails sections, and general chaos, even without bugs.

Best 3D Sonic running animation though, longer legs gave much better sense of speed and there's that's intense vibration from his going so fast almost like the Daytona game cars that's satisfying.

Top Bottom