• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS now links - 12 months for 49.99

reksveks

U.K. link don’t work
It does/did, if you do refresh or click on the link the second time, the modal should pop up.

lOeeW5O.jpg
XhVM4Hj.jpg

Mr Moose

Seems like people are assuming if you get a year subscription on PSNow you get PS+Premium.
I mean Sony could be that stupid I suppose.
It says this on the blog:

When the new PlayStation Plus service launches, PlayStation Now will transition into the new PlayStation Plus offering and will no longer be available as a standalone service. PlayStation Now customers will migrate over to PlayStation Plus Premium with no increase to their current subscription fees at launch.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
PS Now subs won’t be available in June.
Yeah I know, my PS+ ends in June and the new PS+ starts in June too.
So if I buy PSNow today, you telling me I will get a year subscription of the new PS+Premium when my PS+ expires?

Kilau

Yeah I know, my PS+ ends in June and the new PS+ starts in June too.
So if I buy PSNow today, you telling me I will get a year subscription of the new PS+Premium when my PS+ expires?

XIaBFiQ.jpg

This is all I can say for sure, specific situations may change things based what they offer when your sub expires.

Last edited:

S0ULZB0URNE

I am going the stacking 2 years of Plus route and seeing what they do.

Worse case scenario they convert me to the basic plan which isn't really worse case as I don't use PSnow like services.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
I am going the stacking 2 years of Plus route and seeing what they do.

Worse case scenario they convert me to the basic plan which isn't really worse case as I don't use PSnow like services.
Thats what will happen

TGO

If you just have PS Now it’s not an assumption. It converts to plus premium. A big savings. If you have just plus it doesn’t seem worth doing.
I've done it now so we'll see.
Btw you don't have to uninstall the PSapp
Just go to app settings and restrict it from opening links.

TGO

Also you can use top-up credit from CDkeys to purchase it if you wanna get it cheaper.
Along with that link to the German one kingfey kingfey posted

June

my ps+ expires in august

if renew it in august i pay £50 for 1 year of plus

if i renew now with this deal i will get £50 for 7 months of plus (plus PS Now service) ?

I dont really care about Now (though it would be a nice bonus to try ofc) so this seems like a bad deal for me ?

Last edited:
Fuc I'm tempted to pick this up and I still have a PS4...might as well go for it.

It says, it can't be activated on US. It should work on UK.

Oh, these don't work for 'Murica? Never mind 😓

No wait, clicked the US link and it says it wasn't available. Oh well I'm not really fussed for a sub just yet, I don't mind paying the $90 or $120/year depending on what other features get revealed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom