• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Days of Play 2020 is live - time to spend some bucks

Nankatsu

Gold Member
49921825817_96499ef2eb_k.jpg

Almost every year near E3 we get some pretty neat deals in Days of Play, specially to renew that damn sweet PS Plus subscription with a lower price.

This years deals are the following:

VR Bundles:
  • PS VR Starter Pack for $199.99/€199.99 RRP
  • PS VR Mega Pack for $229.99/€229.99 RRP
A wide selection of games
including:

• Nioh 2 from $39.99/€49.99 RRP
  • Death Stranding from $29.99/€29.99
  • Days Gone from $19.99/€19.99
  • Concrete Genie from $19.99/€19.99
  • Astro Bot from $19.99/€19.99
  • Blood and Truth from $19.99/€19.99
  • Dreams from $29.99/€29.99
PlayStation Hits games:
  • Selected titles in the PlayStation Hits range from $14.99/€14.99 each, including The Last of Us Remastered, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spiderman and more.
PS Plus / Now
  • Save 30% on a 12-month PlayStation Plus membership
  • Save 30% on a 12-month PlayStation Now membership
Also to celebrate, the PlayStation Gear Store is offering a 20% discount on all full-priced merchandise using promo code DAYSOFPLAY20.

The discounts are already live as we speak. Both in EU and US.

Stay tuned for more info here on PS Blog and over on the Days of Play site.

Source

Last edited:
At that price there is no reason for me not to buy Dreams. I am not creative whatsoever but playing all the cool stuff people have uploaded will surely be worth it, right?

Also, anyone who doesn't already have God of War, you gotta get it for that low of a price. Owe it to yourself to at least try it. One of this gen's highlights IMHO

pr0cs

Hopefully pick up a few titles I skipped so I can enjoy them bc on the ps5, days gone looks like a given at least

Nankatsu

Gold Member
At that price there is no reason for me not to buy Dreams. I am not creative whatsoever but playing all the cool stuff people have uploaded will surely be worth it, right?

Dreams is 29.99$. I wrote down the wrong price, sorry. Already updated it.

I was thinking about tackling Days Gone, Dreams, PS Plus renewal and I kind wanted a physical version of Astro Bot. But then I look at end of June and July and man...

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Aion002

Heads up that Nioh 2 Deluxe Edition (it has the season pass and some extras) is 52 usd right now, as the deal of the week... The deal will end on the 28th.

Last edited:

Isa

I'm good for three more years on Plus, though I'm tempted to get a VR pack as I've yet to try it on my own. I know my girl can't handle it, and she'll reem me for spending on something that'll probably go unused, especially with PS5 coming this year. I hope more stuff gets added to the sale though, as I've got all the 1st party stuff and greatest hits. Nioh 2 is awesome, so far my game of the year though I suspect that might change.

SleepDoctor

Banned
Nothing there for me. Already played what I want from there. Only game im interested in is Concrete Genie but i hear its really short so I'll wait for it on plus or a cheaper price.

RPS37

If U4 was on sale, I’d be very tempted to double dip after just finishing Nate Drake Collection. Just sayin.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Got a psplus year sub for £29.85 from shopto. Good until August 2022 now so no need to buy anymore for a while. Really considering Days Gone for £15 places are doing it physical for that price. May have to pull the trigger.

Jacknapes

Picked up another years PS+, can't fault it at the deal on offer. Might get PSNow as well with it as with my discount at Shopto comes to the same price as PS+ usually is combined

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Welp, pulled the trigger on Dreams, Days Gone and PS Plus renewal.

Left Astro Bot out, gonna stick with the Digital version I already have. I wished a physical version but got deal with it.

200.gif

Fawst

Banned
Death Stranding is still $59.99 for me in the US. Guess that answers my question of "am I buying this?"

Miles708

I wanted Dreams to get just a little cheaper, but 29 is tempting nonetheless.

I also keep forgetting about Concrete Genie! I want that!

Last edited:

Three

Got PS Now 12 months for £34. Wanted to stack but they only allowed 1 per customer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom