• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Days of Play 2020 is live - time to spend some bucks

Persona 5 Royal on sale now in Days of Play

EZmM-B7U0AEAcaR

REE Machine

Banned
With TLOUP2 and GOT coming out so soon im saving my money, only thing Ill keep is reup my ps plus subscription because I havent had one for almost 2 years

T-Cake

I would have jumped in on Days Gone and Spider-man now but I'm going to wait a bit longer and see if they get PS5 upgrades. Should be cheaper still in the Christmas sale.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Strange that they advertise PS Plus as 30% off on the blog, but on the official Playstation store it's still full price.

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
Strange that they advertise PS Plus as 30% off on the blog, but on the official Playstation store it's still full price.
I see it on the PS Store with 30% off. Though it's not just the PS Store, you can get it off Amazon with also 30% off, if you can't find it on the store.

Trogdor1123

I'm seeing the same thing for now as well. I'm browsing on mobile

Edit: nm it works for me now. 55 cdn a year for 12 months of now is a no brainer

Last edited:

McCheese

It's like groundhog day with this game selection, I think Spiderman has been reduced more than it's been not-reduced by now.

T_LVPL

got 12 months PS+ the other day on Shopto’s days of play pre sale for £29.99. Tempted to get Ni No Kuni Remastered for £15.99, can’t decide.

RPS37

Looks like I’ll be finally finishing the quadrilogy. U4 is half off.

Last edited:

Night.Ninja

Banned
I just bought the last of us but it feels so slow even in performance mode , í hope next gen is the end of 30fps games.

What's everyone opinions on the last guardian and death stranding?

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
I just bought the last of us but it feels so slow even in performance mode , í hope next gen is the end of 30fps games.

What's everyone opinions on the last guardian and death stranding?
Death Stranding has its ups and downs.

Last Guardian is something we could use to humanely torture suspected terrorists.

Top Bottom