• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 to get 150$ price drop during black friday, Pro $100, Switch $100, XBSAD $100 and more... (Walmart leak)

redfirm

Banned
It seems that sony is preparing for a huge price drop during black friday

LINK HERE

UKr2mdx.png

CuNi

Can't believe the 'official' price of the PS4 is still $299.

That $199 Switch might be interesting.

Fun fact is, I got my PS4 last black friday, or the one before that (not 100% sure) for already 199$ so I'm not that shocked to see them go down another 50$.

But yeah, I'll be keeping a eye out for 199$ Switches for sure!
200$ is like the sweet spot for me in terms of consoles tbh.

Nah, MS and Sony are more than likely doing this. They have been doing BF $200 sales for the past 3 years. It is about time it hits $149 on 6 year old non exotic tech.

Possibly permanent price reduction to $200-$250 after as well.
Yeah.
My prediction is that a $199 ps4 superslim is coming, and Sony is dumping the old hardware as fast as possible. They didn't need to be this aggressive but did it anyway. All old stock had to go.

Great time to pick one up (or to pick up an extra). I'm still holding out for a PS4 Pro revision or for the PS5 b.c. to be fully detailed.

cryptoadam

Banned
Team Fake.

Would be cool if real but I need more receipts. Looks too fake and the prices don't make much sense. 149 Lite? 199 OG switch that is so not Nintendo.

More like 199$ lite with download code for ARMS or 1-2 Switch (JOKE). 100$ off OG Switch??

149.99 base PS4 seems possible, but I don't believe those Nintendo prices.

Lone Wolf

Agreed and the PS Pro should have been 299 , without the 4k drive sony doesnt get it.
At this point the PS4 Pro should be $249. I don’t think they really care to lower the price too much, as I feel the Pro and the X will be discontinued before the new systems are out.

thelastword

Banned
That's why I was telling the poster in the "Should I buy a PRO or Slim" to wait for the black Friday sales...……...PS4 slim and PRO are about to light some serious fire, especially with a big exclusive and all the AAA multiplats which sell at a much higher ratio there...….I can see older exclusives getting a huge boost with those sales too...….Expect Spiderman, GOW, Days Gone to get quite a boost...…...I'd even imagine a good AD would be...."Get the PS4 at a cheap price before LOU2 drops in February"...….Its not far away.....Meanwhile you can play all these great exclusives now.....

Top Bottom