• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

QuakeCon 2023 returns on August 10-13

I love that there are enough hardcore fans to make this a reality, even though we don't have any recent sequels for this game.......

I wish this were the case for other series. I still don't understand how Comic-cons can be a huge thing, and we can't get an in-person video game gathering? Seems like a huge missed opportunity to me.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
If we only had a new quake game to enjoy..

Regardless, looking forward to QC duel tournament! I like the young Italian kid.. good attitude
I wish XBOX would at least put some money into the esports side of things so we could get some more LAN tourneys for the boys. These weekly online ones are fine but the fact that they have to swap servers every match in order to cater to the cross-continent duels is kind of ridiculous.

I hope the next Quake goes full in on multiplayer also though (and watch everyone and their mum bemoan it's nothing like the orignal Q3 Arena and pretend they would've definitely played it a ton otherwise lol).

twilo99

I wish XBOX would at least put some money into the esports side of things so we could get some more LAN tourneys for the boys. These weekly online ones are fine but the fact that they have to swap servers every match in order to cater to the cross-continent duels is kind of ridiculous.

I hope the next Quake goes full in on multiplayer also though (and watch everyone and their mum bemoan it's nothing like the orignal Q3 Arena and pretend they would've definitely played it a ton otherwise lol).

Right? I thought Spencer was a self proclaimed Quake fan but I’ve seen nothing from him to prove that so far lol

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
YES! new Quake, please.
If they put it out this year it would be huge even if it’s in the early access approach.

There’s NO shooters to look forward to in 2023 we know about .

Take what Made champions suck, fix it, and push the genre forward in ways that make people want to play . The act man video about arena shooters was pretty good.

I want Quake 1 to get the DOOM treatment and also give it bad ass multiplayer. DOOM Eternal saddened me because I loved the MP and the customization of the one before it.

Top Bottom