• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

R.Mika confirmed for Street Fighter V

R. MIKA OUTTA NOWHERE!

2015-08-2717_04_04-stvcs3v.png

Now that's a finisher.

She looks hype as hell. If I don't get Alex, she'll probably be my secondary.

DrArchon

Gameplay looks great. Super is a little pandering but I'll get over it. Adding a tag-parter for moves is genius! What a great way to make the character more unique.

Haunted

Huh. I never got why this character was so popular, but at least it's something different.
You never got why an attractive female character with huge tits and a ridiculously revealing outfit was popular among a certain demographic?

If anything, the unapologetic hypersexualisation and male gaze camera in SFV will make her more popular than before.

edit: "it's her moveset and/or wrestling gimmick" is the FGC version of "I'm buying Playboy for the insightful articles".

Now show off a Wrestling Ring stage pls. With a hype crowd and Cameos.

If they had FGC favorites in the crowd hyping things up and people going "AY AY AY" when combos connected, that would be amazing.

God bless Ono. God bless CAPCOM. God bless hometown.

If the Siliconera leak is true (which, as of now, is most likely the case), you'll get both.

Yes. I love grapplers / hard read machines in fighters. Looking like I'll be playing Nash / Mika / Alex / Honda (if he's in, Ryu if he's out) in SFV.

Top Bottom