• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

R.Mika confirmed for Street Fighter V

TangibleCorruptDonkey.gif

#TeamHometown motherfuckers.

TEAM HOMETOWWWWWWWN

SephLuis

Siliconera has Urien, Alex and Karin to return, but isn't there only 2 slots for returning characters ? Since there are 4 new and the total of characters will be 16. If I am not mistaken, R. Mika is the 10th character.

Tizoc

Is the voice actress the same?
As in is her voice actress still the same one fro Naruto?

TRAILER WAS HYPE! BASED CAPCOM!
YAMATO NADESHIKO IN THIS BITCH!
BASED CAPCPOM!

dock

Interesting that they used her partner from one of the old promo artworks.

I wish they'd figured out a way to keep Yoko, however.

tumblr_n6dqz7xqUS1qblxwuo1_250.gif

Should be interesting to see what they do for alternative costumes.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Siliconera has Urien, Alex and Karin to return, but isn't there only 2 slots for returning characters ? Since there are 4 new and the total of characters will be 16. If I am not mistaken, R. Mika is the 10th character.

1 new character was already revealed Necali, so 3 old and 3 new ones to go.

DR2K

Banned

Necali. Plus 3.

I did not like her in Alpha 3 because I found that her special moves were odd for a Wrestler who did not do Wrestling moves

But her SF5 overhaul has got me sold, they added way more pro-wrestling stuff on her which makes her more appealing. I like her Irish-Whip towards to ropes (edge of screen)

entremet

『Inaba Resident』;176703423 said:
A lot of people played Alpha 3.
She was bottom 3 in that game.

Sure, but she was super fun to play.

People were tier whoring back then too?

Endo Punk

3 new characters left. Nicalli has been revealed.

Top Bottom