• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ralph Macchio is now the same age that Pat Morita was in the first ‘Karate Kid’

Status
Not open for further replies.

winjet81

Why was Mr. Miyagi so damn rich in that movie? Wasn't he just a handyman?

how was he rich? all he had a to show for his 40 years living/working in america was 3 old cars and a house in dire need of maintenance (free labour, conveniently provided by Daniel).

And Back to The Future in 1985 (in the past).

iSZzSsVrTnvqB.gif

akira28

I like how the author says he doesn't intend to cause an existential crisis, when that is the only ostensible reason this news would be posted.

On what grounds could this information possibly be considered newsworthy, other than to cause 80s kids to say, "Wow, I feel old?"

Well the article title is "Wanna feel old? Ralph Macchio is now the same age that Pat Morita was in the first ‘Karate Kid’"

Oh gee the passage of time isn't properly tracked by my mammal brain! My cells are replicating at a slower rate with more regeneration errors and atrophy! At some point this biological self-extraction function will start to fail, and I don't have any real form of parity. Awesome things become less awesome and then they die.

way more

how was he rich? all he had a to show for his 40 years living/working in america was 3 old cars and a house in dire need of maintenance (free labour, conveniently provided by Daniel).

mhouse.jpg

i037225.jpg

All that on a maintenance mans salary?

My guess he made some serious cash in a government because his wife died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom