• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet & Clank PS5 60fps Patch is live

Kuranghi

Ratchet & Clank PS5 60fps Patch is live now. A huge surprise from Insomniac Games. Enjoy

Here is Ratchet & Clank (PS5) 60FPS Gameplay

Did you colour correct or edit the output you got from the PS5 in some way? It looks different than I remember it on PS4 Pro.

It would have been cool to get the Platinum trophy by playing new game+.
But I accidentaly erased my save after finishing the game way back when it was released.

But nevertheless I'll totally replay it with 60 fps.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
R&C is the main reason i want a PS5. I miss these kind of fun, colourful games that are easy going and easy to lose yourself in.

You would love Astro's Playroom then! This is a PS4 game though with 60fps patch for PS5. It's for free for all without PS Plus, with PS Plus it's already in the PS Plus Collection:

TXPEJsC3u8pLPAAJGISbjoGiqL7hkMzZdrB8p4E1.jpeg

If you didn't own a PS4, then getting PS5 and PS Plus is a killer deal.

Alright

Banned
You would love Astro's Playroom then! This is a PS4 game though with 60fps patch for PS5. It's for free for all without PS Plus, with PS Plus it's already in the PS Plus Collection:

I had a PS4 from the start of the gen up until 2018 when i lost it in the divorce and had to settle for the Xbox. :(

I'm waiting for PSVR2 before i jump back in to Sony land. Gamepass is allowing me to game to my hearts content, while spending 'nothing'

I downloaded it again just to test out the update. Feels great. Fluidity of motion makes the game look even sharper.

Happily Plat’d the game already but cheers to anyone playing for the first time.

Insomniac stays winning.

buenoblue

Got the update. Looks great. Was playing this last month with my tvs motion interpolation to try to get that smooth fps feel. Gonna do a full replay over easter bank holiday. Just got crash 4 cause of the ps5 update too. Gonna have a great weekend.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

Astro Playroom is imho underapprecited game. It's weird since there are such a handfull current-gen only games, it sad that it does not get more recognition.

Gamerguy84

Can't play for a few hours yet but damn this looks amazing on YT so I know its gonna look great in person at 4K.

Insomniac is the newcomer to WWS and pumping out content like crazy.

Unknown?

And Sackboy!

Shmunter

Gorgeous. The amazing motion blur now however is not necessary with the 60fps. Wish we could turn it off.

Edit: Sony idiocy. Had to download it using a web browser to send it to console. I am unable to purchase/download on console as it conflicts with my digital purchase version from years ago. My version being the original sku, the new listed one is the PlayStation hits label. 🧐

Wtf Sony.

Last edited:
Top Bottom