• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Recommend me some intellectually stimulating videos.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Interesting. I didn't even realize Peterson had a podcast, but I'm not surprised. I feel like everyone who goes on Rogan winds up with their own.

Anyway, how is the episode? Do they steer away from culture wars and keep the focus on science? I'm interested in the latter and not at all on the former.

mortal

Gold Member
Interesting. I didn't even realize Peterson had a podcast, but I'm not surprised. I feel like everyone who goes on Rogan winds up with their own.

Anyway, how is the episode? Do they steer away from culture wars and keep the focus on science? I'm interested in the latter and not at all on the former.
lol that does seem to be the case.

I enjoyed it. It's very much a neuroscience and psychology discussion. I've never known Huberman to engage in culture war topics tbh.
They mostly compare their observations, bringing up the parallels between neuroscience & psychology as they pertain to habits and actions. Lots of dopamine talk,

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
lol that does seem to be the case.

I enjoyed it. It's very much a neuroscience and psychology discussion. I've never known Huberman to engage in culture war topics tbh.
They mostly compare their observations, bringing up the parallels between neuroscience & psychology as they pertain to habits and actions. Lots of dopamine talk,
Fantastic. I'll d/l this ep for my upcoming trip. Thanks for the share brother.

sono

Gold Member
Royal institution Christmas lectures 2021 on YouTube. Talk about human immune system and has the scientists that cracked covid

Top Bottom