• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resetera Body Count

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice Resetera always talk about women like they never seen a woman before, and for some reason they dont know women can get horny too and love super sexy cosplay and all that, so that make me think

Does Those guys have a Body Count from the start or are they full soyboy whiteknights Virgins?

I notice Resetera always talk about women like they never seen a woman before, and for some reason they dont know women can get horny too and love super sexy cosplay and all that, so that make me think

Does Those guys have a Body Count from the start or are they full soyboy whiteknights Virgins?
Full Soyboy White Knights

And the correct name is not Resetera but Retardera

Isn't there a dedicated thread for shitting on Resetera? This doesn't really seem to be needed and is petty as fuck.

Also, there's a whole range of people on that forum, even members with kids. I shit you not!
How can they have Kids, im not joking, how

In not going to question how they found someone to reproduce, but They look incapable of holding a job, much less a kid

badblue

I notice Resetera always talk about women like they never seen a woman before
Ted Cruz Confirmation Hearing GIF by GIPHY News

Jsisto

You sound like a radical feminist with all those crazy terms you’re throwing around. I think neogaf might not be the best fit. You should try signing up for resetera.com

PSlayer

I'm sure there is a lot of silent members who are normal guys but don't post much fearing a ban but when it comes to "active" users it's either gays in open relationships(so high body counts),complete incels(so low body count) and married guys(body count unknown).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom