• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League out July 7th + Sweet Tooth in

As Shadow said, it was actually me who edited this. It is by no means the best our community had to offer. For that, see its sequel made by the much more talented Fyshokid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ociHLeNUXT8

It's almost strange for us that so many people are seeing the light and playing and falling in love with Rocket League. It's everything we've wanted for years :)

Btw: the OT is officially completely complete! Just waiting till 1:30 my time to press the big green button. BShadowJ and NicolajNN have done fantastic work with it.

ALSO sorry I couldn't help you xenorevlis. I have soooo much PC stuff to fix before I can pump out RL content properly :(

But it's 12:40 am GAF time! (Pacific)

Still cutting / grading / animating away!

TY0XfX.jpg

PaulLFC

I've been looking forward to tomorrow for a solid week or more now, can't wait to play this again after the beta.

I was rubbish at it, nowhere near as good as those creating some of the gifs posted here, but it was still brilliant fun.

I just hope those who didn't play the beta will give it a chance while it's free on PS+ - this game deserves to be popular.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
ha, according to an ad i just got the game is allready available.

rlad.PNG

it says "Rocket League - Now free for Playstation Plus Subscribers"

of course, its not available..

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Rocket League |OT| Bend it like Bugatti

Top Bottom