• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ronda Rousey is down with the swirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Here's an actual pic of the sandwich:

carls-jr-french-toast-sandwich.JPG

Doesn't really look that great. I'm expecting this to hurt its metacritic score.

Not gonna lie. As sloppy as that "sandwich" looks, if I got hosed on my swirl like that I'd be angling for some coupons or criss cut fries. That is not acceptable.

How can we be sure that sandwich is even real and not something fabricated by some kind of lobbyists to turn us against GMOs and corn farmers?

way more

Wow! Deserves to be punched in the face by her many more talented, actually trained, rivals. Over and over again. Yeah, that's what you deserve

Why is cinnamon so popular in North America ? Why ruin a perfectly good breakfast sandwich with fucking cinnamon ?

We convinced your brethren that it's good. Or will you ignore them too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg-b8skNNY0#t=55s

This is why Australians are known as the English with Brains in America.

Mimosa97

cinnamon makes everything better. please go.

But I like it here :(

And everyone knows Quebec is in Europe.

I'm glad somebody said it..

Bleh..

You're not alone, Stay strong brother.

We convinced your brethren that it's good. Or will you ignore them too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg-b8skNNY0#t=55s

This is why Australians are known as the English with Brains in America.

I have like maybe one ancestor who was a huguenot who left for South Africa like 2 centuries ago and apparently ended in Australia but that's about it. If you ever meet a french person who likes cinnamon-y american treats, I'll buy a full bag of gluten-free organic cinnamon and donate it to your favorite food bank/charity.

I'm absolutely definitely 100% positive she grabs 2 of these every morning on the way to her UFC gym workout. Fuck bullshit endorsements.

A-V-B

Ronda Rousey is a hard-working, intensely driven professional and I for one cannot wait to sample her new Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Breakfast Sandwich, available exclusively at participating Carl’s Jr. ® and Hardee’s® restaurants for only $2.99.

Was this dude banned for this?

GRW810

Are you accusing me of being a misogynist because I don't want to read about Ronda Rousey's Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Breakfast Sandwich? Because it sounds like your accusing me of being a misogynist because I don't want to read about Ronda Rousey's Cinnamon Swirl French Toast Breakfast Sandwich .
Usually when I don't want to read something I don't enter the thread and post half a dozen times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom