• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] Shinobi says Sony currently has multiple big games from first party teams scheduled for 2025

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

I Hope So Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

Mowcno

The new quick release after announcement schedule by sony will mean some surprises for next year. Most likely revealed at a show later this year.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
More like your mad that Sony has games in the works.

😆

Seriously you don't need to be an insider to know that.

Of course they have games. It's just this guy is always there to spread the positive Sony news whenever it's needed.

I own two PS5s and a pro later this year. I want the big Sony games. You guys should be demanding more from them, not defending them or attacking others.

Mowcno

No shit? After 2 anemic years of course they need to have something big ready for 2025.
Last 8 months exclusive content:
- Spiderman 2
- Helldivers 2
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
- Rise of the Ronin
- Stellar Blade
- TLOU2 Remastered

I swear if Sony hadn't packed all the content in the first few months of the year this narrative of a slow 2024 wouldn't be getting so much steam.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
I really hope when they are revealed they are like 6-9 months away from release.

This Shinobi guy is Sonys biggest shill I think. He's always there to damage control for them.

Agree, almost like a panicked reaction to a decent showcase to balance the books.

Think most people now acknowledge that we need to see something or be fed something about what's coming. We still don't even know even tiny bits of info about

ND new IP
Barlogs new IP
SSM new IP

Like nothing except a vague genre at most.

Hunnybun

Death Stranding 2
Ghost of Tsushima 2
Venom
Horizon remake

All pretty likely imo.

If they get one other game out then I'd say they're more than set.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Last 8 months exclusive content:
- Spiderman 2
- Helldivers 2
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
- Rise of the Robin
- Stellar Blade
- TLOU2 Remastered

Almost one title per month.

I swear if Sony hadn't packed all the content in the first few months of the year this narrative of a slow 2024 wouldn't be getting so much steam.
Sorry i should have been more precise, anemic in terms of big first parties, you know, the stuff i expect to play on ps5

The only big first party in the list (i'm gonna ignore the fact that it was a woke agenda infested shit sequel)
A gaas game not made by a sony first party
A squaresoft game
A team ninja game
A korean game not made by a sony first party
A game that is an insult to call remake since it looks 99% like the original one but in 4k, if we consider that shit big then it's joever.

I need to see something from the usual suspects like nd, sucker punch, bend, santa monica etc.

The child blamer is just saying what we all know, 2025 should be the year of the big sony games, at least for a couple of them.

Last edited:
Of course they have games. It's just this guy is always there to spread the positive Sony news whenever it's needed.

I own two PS5s and a pro later this year. I want the big Sony games. You guys should be demanding more from them, not defending them or attacking others.

I don't think it matters that you own a PS5.

😆

Games are coming like they always have despite what you always said. The hardware will sell and the games will arrive.

It's common knowledge also since Xbox is multiplat now doesn't that give PS5 owners more options?

That's why I'm not mad at Microsoft bringing games to PlayStation. Then I have those nice PlayStation games and hardware to look forward to as well.

😀

Overall I'm pretty happy.

midnightAI

He was asked a question on Reeee and answered? Should he have ignored them? He mentioned it a month ago and then just clarified it.

I agree he is very PS positive, but in this instance he ain't shilling, just answering a question. (Oh, and he is semi-reliable as far as leaks go)

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Gold Member
This Shinobi guy is Sonys biggest shill I think. He's always there to damage control for them.
And I here thinking you a " I have all consoles" and "im neutral" guy would be here posting happy thoughts about all the games you are getting .... oh well .... better throw shade at shinobi that dirty shill leaking fucking sony games. That bastard.

Let me check your posts on the Xbox showcase and games they announced real quickly.. Im sure you have thrown some shade at Phil and Co. overthere too about their announcements since they obviously cant be trusted with their bullshit.

diffusionx

Gold Member
We've talked about this a million times, that's how the schedule lines up.

Most of Sony's big studios released a game this gen or the tail end of PS4 in 2020. It takes 4-5 years to make a game. Yes, they majorly screwed up the schedule in 2024, but that doesn't mean they haven't been putting out games.

Sorry i should have been more precise, anemic in terms of big first parties, you know, the stuff i expect to play on ps5

The only big first party in the list (i'm gonna ignore the fact that it was a woke agenda infested shit sequel)
A gaas game not made by a sony first party
A squaresoft game
A team ninja game
A korean game not made by a sony first party
A game that is an insult to call remake since it looks 99% like the original one but in 4k, if we consider that shit big then it's joever.

I need to see something from the usual suspects like nd, sucker punch, bend, santa monica etc.

The child blamer is just saying what we all know, 2025 should be the year of the big sony games, at least for a couple of them.
Nobody has ever explained to me why it is so important that only Sony first party games count.

Santa Monica released a game in 2022 and a major *free* DLC for that game in 2023, like realistically what do you expect?

Last edited:

spons

Gold Member
Oh, Shinobi still exists. And it's not really surprising to hear that Sony is working on games.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
And I here thinking you a " I have all consoles" and "im neutral" guy would be here posting happy thoughts about all the games you are getting .... oh well .... better throw shade at shinobi that dirty shill leaking fucking sony games. That bastard.

Let me check your posts on the Xbox showcase and games they announced real quickly.. Im sure you have thrown some shade at Phil and Co. overthere too about their announcements since they obviously cant be trusted with their bullshit.

It is awesome, all the games that are coming. What games did he leak?

I hope it’s not just MLB and something Marvel. Hell at this point I’d take Returnal 2, even though Sony has been complete ass at new IPs this gen (in terms of quantity I mean, Returnal was good. Is that the only one? 😆)

Last edited:
Top Bottom