• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last of Us Part II for PC is being announced very soon

Mr Moose

I thought this was announced when they said about the PS5 version.
Edit: I might be thinking about Part 1.

Last edited:

GustavoLT

New Ellie and Abby mod!!!

0mJrmEB.jpg

Puscifer

Imagine owning a PS5 and a gaming PC, buying TLoU 2 Remastered because you wanted to play the game in "the highest quality possible", and then a few months later you find out the game is being ported to PC where you can simply toggle graphics and performance to max settings.
Triple dip I guess

Imagine owning a PS5 and a gaming PC, buying TLoU 2 Remastered because you wanted to play the game in "the highest quality possible", and then a few months later you find out the game is being ported to PC where you can simply toggle graphics and performance to max settings.

How many people can that possibly be? That's a very specific situation. Has a gaming PC and a PS5 and hasn't played TLOU 2 since it's release 4 years ago. I'm sure those 1,000 people are pissed.

Fake

Welcome to the party PC players, now you guys can appreciate this horrible story too, with Ray Tracing ON of course.

Last edited:
And?

Roni

Gold Member
I'd be pleasantly surprised, could swear it wouldn't come out until the end of HBO's season 2.

Last edited:

MikeM

I can pay $10 and play it with the upgrade path. PC doesn’t give you that.

Mortisfacio

Can we trade it for Bloodborne?

Yah I have no desire to replay TloU2. I played it once and that was good enough for me. Don't need to ever replay that again.

Bloodborne though was phenomenal and I'd like to play that on my 4090 as opposed to the 18fps lows I got in the swamps on my PS4

MiguelItUp

I would imagine it being sooner than later considering the "remaster" is already on console. While the date is up in the air, I can imagine it being towards the end of the year or early next year. We'll find out soon enough. But I still have a hard time believing these rumors without concrete evidence, even if the person was "right" before.

Buggy Loop

I'd rather have Bloodborne, Motorstorm or Wipeout for PC. I'll gladly sacrifice TLoU2

I would honestly trade everything Sony has ported so far for : Bloodborne, The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2
To me they are far more interesting than the more cinematic experiences.

Top Bottom