• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParaSeoul

FPfHKhUX0AYxk7J

Me twicw

Neo Member
Shhhh!

You wanna know a secret, guys? 🤫

The man who appears in these last two interviews is not the same man who appeared in his personal communications.

That is, he is the same in the sense that he represents the same character... but it is not the same.

Ok, guys. Here we are. On the next PS event on thursday we are going to look finally the suprise. It,s going to be a happy day for #teamreal
You've really come through so many times, like in September last year. I'm sure you really are on the money on this one.

I miss GuinGuin's idiocy.

Kdad

Shhhh!

You wanna know a secret, guys? 🤫

The man who appears in these last two interviews is not the same man who appeared in his personal communications.

That is, he is the same in the sense that he represents the same character... but it is not the same.
That was already mentioned in this thread...

I mean, it’s exactly what Hideo Kojima would say. He’s well known for saying, “I am too scared to show the game I am working on because people don’t understand what in development means.”

Obviously Kojima at this point. What an arg.
The shittiest ARG ever created, you mean.
I am astounded that some of you are still lending this man any goodwill whatsoever.

He's a hack, someone who lucked into huge public attention because of nothing more than some tenuous link to Kojima.

Let the project die, just like all his other releases.

The shittiest ARG ever created, you mean.
I am astounded that some of you are still lending this man any goodwill whatsoever.

He's a hack, someone who lucked into huge public attention because of nothing more than some tenuous link to Kojima.

Let the project die, just like all his other releases.
Hahah I was joking, my man. I’m on team fake day one, I come here for laughs. I actually don’t think anyone here truly believes this is a Kojima project at this point. I think a few months ago there were holdouts, but not now.

In all honesty, I’m genuinely worried about Hasan. He seems incredibly anxious, and there are a lot of eyes on him for absolutely no good reason. He’s been lying for such a long time, he seems to think if he admits it’s just him working on it solo, that’ll be the worst thing to happen.

Last edited:
Hahah I was joking, my man. I’m on team fake day one, I come here for laughs.

In all honesty, I’m genuinely worried about Hasan. He seems incredibly anxious, and there are a lot of eyes on him for absolutely no good reason. He’s been lying for such a long time, he seems to think if he admits it’s just him working on it solo, that’ll be the worst thing to happen.
I've been tricked, backstabbed and quite possibly bamboozled!

Doczu

I just want this to be finally over so thst one time can brand the other with a big fucking L on their forehead.

And finally decide the fate of the Perfect Butthole™

8BiTw0LF

Banned
I only see one winning team in this thread - and that's #TeamReal. #TeamFake lost the moment they all gathered to close the thread.

Maybe the truth will never be revealed and that will keep this thread going on forever.

As I stated early on last year, I think BlueBox were hired to do promotion for Silent Hill. How the BB tweets were "perfectly" aligned with KonamiShops tweets - even the OfficialKonamiShop were established in April last year. All the media exposure, even from some of the leading roles in gaming. Still unanswered questions why BlueBox can have an app on PSN, when it doesn't do anything - which goes against the PSN rules.

We are far from over in this thread!

War Win GIF

I only see one winning team in this thread - and that's #TeamReal. #TeamFake lost the moment they all gathered to close the thread.

Maybe the truth will never be revealed and that will keep this thread going on forever.

As I stated early on last year, I think BlueBox were hired to do promotion for Silent Hill. How the BB tweets were "perfectly" aligned with KonamiShops tweets - even the OfficialKonamiShop were established in April last year. All the media exposure, even from some of the leading roles in gaming. Still unanswered questions why BlueBox can have an app on PSN, when it doesn't do anything - which goes against the PSN rules.

We are far from over in this thread!

War Win GIF
apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

A.Romero

No, Nuare and Decagon are working for him for free. :messenger_winking:

Or maybe they are not working with them anymore? (If they ever actually did)

What do you think about the missed deadlines? Would that be more aligned to Hasan being an indie dev or a cover for a Kojima arg?

ParaSeoul

What do you think about the missed deadlines? Would that be more aligned to Hasan being an indie dev or a cover for a Kojima arg?
Head of Nuare made a video saying they were.

bitbydeath

Gold Member

Nuare confirmed they were, and Hasan said they all 6/8 studios were working with him for free because they just really wanted to work with him.

Top Bottom