• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Don't know, I'm also honestly asking. It's been known as an ARG but I'm not sure what comprises one.

Well they generally are interactive.. as marketing vehicles they usually involve solving a series of riddles to get to the next part of the "game", usually w/ some mystery surrounding what the thing really "is" (although people usually guess it's marketing for XYZ eventually.)

It's why I always joke that this is an ARG for toddlers because if Hasan is part of an ARG then this thread title contains the only "Riddle" lol

S____L... WHAT COULD IT BE???

A.Romero

Well they generally are interactive.. as marketing vehicles they usually involve solving a series of riddles to get to the next part of the "game", usually w/ some mystery surrounding what the thing really "is" (although people usually guess it's marketing for XYZ eventually.)

It's why I always joke that this is an ARG for toddlers because if Hasan is part of an ARG then this thread title contains the only "Riddle" lol

S____L... WHAT COULD IT BE???

Gotcha.

I guess if it's an ARG or not depends on if you believe it is really Kojima behind it all and they are leaving clues around to be discovered.

rkofan87

Gold Member

Yeah, I kinda feel his frustrations. As a small indie studio, to entangle 'Abandoned' with mystery/conspiracy around a beloved IP can benefits them, to gain much interest among gamers. Otherwise, it would be gone with the wind (like other indie horror games).

However, it will create massive expectations and also inviting a whole bunch of trolls on the internet.

TBH, I chose #teamreal for the LOL.

i do not he did it to himself.

ParaSeoul

who tf is this guy? isn't he just some dumb youtuber?

Who cares what he says, he just seems like a triggered kid. I find it just as weird when someone gets upset about this "studio" and then calls other people nuts for thinking its kojima like he can't just ignore it and continue to jerk off souls games like he does on his YouTube channel
He is definitely the guy who likes being right all the time so he goes for low hanging fruit a lot.

rofif

Banned
who tf is this guy? isn't he just some dumb youtuber?

Who cares what he says, he just seems like a triggered kid. I find it just as weird when someone gets upset about this "studio" and then calls other people nuts for thinking its kojima like he can't just ignore it and continue to jerk off souls games like he does on his YouTube channel
It's lance mcdonald. The only last reliable person with technical know how.
It's the guy who modded Bloodborne to run at 60fps and discovered a lot of unused bosses and content in these games

tmlDan

It's lance mcdonald. The only last reliable person with technical know how.
It's the guy who modded Bloodborne to run at 60fps and discovered a lot of unused bosses and content in these games
I mean, that's cool and all but it doesn't give him any right to be a triggered child on twitter.

Stick to souls games then.

I really think the one “that started dev in 2019” Is Booger Team’s Silent Hill. Hopefully is uses a good engine, has Masahiro Ito Designs, and an Akira Yamaoka soundtrack.

Last edited:
After watching the interview with Colin Moriarty, there's no doubt that this guy has nothing to do with kojima. He just didn't know how to deal with all the unexpected attention he got. There's no way sony are involved either. They wouldn't be this sloppy. It just so happens that Sony and kojima are actually working on silent Hill, but this guy and bluebox studios have nothing to do with it. That's why sony have been quiet on it.

Last edited:

ParaSeoul

#TeamFake keeps on winning.
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

tommib

After watching the interview with Colin Moriarty, there's no doubt that this guy has nothing to do with kojima. He just didn't know how to deal with all the unexpected attention he got. There's no way sony are involved either. They wouldn't be this sloppy. It just so happens that Sony and kojima are actually working on silent Hill, but this guy and bluebox studios have nothing to do with it. That's why sony have been quiet on it.
As a people manager that has worked in HR and has interviewed many people, I felt so bad for him honestly because he’s in super-anxious mode. He even starts the interview by apologising about being nervous. You only do that out of desperation as a way for the other person to understand you might be not making much sense and your mind going blank.

But, he’s sleeping in the bed that he made.

To everyone who thinks he’s an actor and this is a cover-up to whatever, seek professional help.

jaysius

Banned
There's no reason to overload the mental health care system, is there.. Team fake/Team fraud aren't doing poor Hasan any favors there either.
Anyone who is seriously replying constantly to this thread needs help.

Right now this has become “repost any Kojima tweet” and “oh look this random nothing must mean something”.

Its like “A beautiful mind” but people aren’t working out anything at all. There’s nothing here.

There never was a team real or team fake, just a bunch of people that were bored hoping that random nuggets from a troll were gold, well guess what, the sifting is done, those nuggets are shit.

If a Silent Hill is coming, it prob wouldn’t please fans anyway, it‘d be impossible to please team real anyway, the game would have to be perfect at this point.

Someone needs to lock this thread.

ParaSeoul

Anyone who is seriously replying constantly to this thread needs help.

Right now this has become “repost any Kojima tweet” and “oh look this random nothing must mean something”.

Its like “A beautiful mind” but people aren’t working out anything at all. There’s nothing here.

There never was a team real or team fake, just a bunch of people that were bored hoping that random nuggets from a troll were gold, well guess what, the sifting is done, those nuggets are shit.

If a Silent Hill is coming, it prob wouldn’t please fans anyway, it‘d be impossible to please team real anyway, the game would have to be perfect at this point.

Someone needs to lock this thread.
This thread is one of the most fun ones on here. It would be a shame to lock it.

bitbydeath

Gold Member

I really think the one “that started dev in 2019” Is Booger Team’s Silent Hill. Hopefully is uses a good engine, has Masahiro Ito Designs, and an Akira Yamaoka soundtrack.

I don’t think he knows anything, but Kojima did release Death Stranding in 2019, which means his new game started development then too. Which is likely what he’s referring too.

Bloober were still making The Medium up til 2021 and aren’t big enough to develop two games at once so wouldn’t have been them.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I don’t think he knows anything, but Kojima did release Death Stranding in 2019, which means his new game started development then too. Which is likely what he’s referring too.

Bloober were still making The Medium up til 2021 and aren’t big enough to develop two games at once so wouldn’t have been them.
Based on my experience with the Medium, Bloober isn't big enough to make one game.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Based on my experience with the Medium, Bloober isn't big enough to make one game.
Gotta respect the journey though.

People forget, or aren't aware, that a lot of the people at Bloober started at Nibris. The vaporware studio behind Sadness for the Wii. The few people who actually knew what they were doing went off and started Bloober Team.

Konami literally announced a partnership with Bloober, Bloober said they are making a game with combat, and they contacted Masahiro Ito with a proposal :pie_thinking:

Top Bottom