• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3 physical pre-order bonus at EBGames.ca is Dragon & Phoenix mirror medallion

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I'm not usually a fan of their pre order bonuses, but God damn that looks pretty.

Shenmue3_1920x1080_EB_Beautyshot.jpg

Link for those interested. And no it's not an affiliate link :p

Edit: According to the pic it also should be available in the US.

Last edited:

The Snake

That's really cool. I Kickstarted this damn thing so I won't get one.

Hopefully it gets some more people on board.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
They'll probably have a stack of these sitting behind the counter by the time the game comes out. I could be wrong, but GameStop gave me the letter opener for Sekiro. They had over 20 of them just sitting there. Funny thing was that my first attempt was met with the response of "you have to preorder". Yet, I go in there when that person wasn't working and he handed me one. I worked at EB before, the swag gets tossed in the garbage or the staff will take them home. It's a shame they aren't as valued in retail as you'd want them to be.

I also pledged for the game. I'd like one. Even if there's a 50% chance it's defective somehow. Those Big Daddy preorder bonuses had broken arms and the figure I got for preordering Lost Planet was super cheap.

Alx

I always wondered why they called it a mirror in the game. Are you supposed to see your reflection in it ?

I hope we get decent preorder bonuses in the uk. It actually feels like its going to be released this summer! Part of me expected it to be delayed until christmas, but i think its on for august. I had better replay shenmue 2 soon - only played it fully once on my dreamcast all those years ago.

Pidull

Am I seeing right? 2 inches? If so that is really tiny and will surely disappoint many fans.

The greatest gift is still the mere knowledge that this game is actually going to be released.

Kazza

tenor.gif

It seems like any kind of further delay is very unlikely now (which matches what Suzuki said about the game being more or less finished and just needing a little polish and testing a couple of months back). Bloodstained and now this. 2019 could be a good year for kickstarters

The Snake

I'm sure it will be fine. This is a free bonus vs. the Infinity Stone thing, where it was a premium "collector's item" that cost a bunch.

Fox Mulder

Lan Di should have preordered.

This sounds neat, but will certainly be disappointing in person as cheap plastic gamer swag that is dumb to have a year later.

MayauMiao

I regret not contributing to the Shenmue III Kickstarter. I would love to see my name immortalized in the end credit of the game.

Top Bottom