• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shpeshal_Nick & Jez Cordez: "Don't be surprised if Halo and Hellblade II releases on Playstation"

RedC

kill me now barney stinson GIF

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Xbox fanboys said console sales don't matter and Game Pass was fine.

This is a direct result of poor growth and Microsoft needed to do something. You can't spend over 80b on two major publishers only to see very little growth.

I hope MS doesn't try to go after a major publisher again.

I'm gonna be honest I have no desire to play any Xbox exclusive. They have mostly been mediocre since phil took over

And that’s the clear issue. People are saying they need to do this yet they are already releasing their games on millions of devices through PC and phones and we still get mediocrity, release droughts and questionable excuses.

I know the PlayStation guys will take the piss and that’s cool by me, I like a good laugh, I just think it’s laughable particularly in the media, no one is calling out the obvious problems. The fucking weak management

Last edited:

Stuart360

Halo will be the turning point after that you can't go back. You litterally losing your "mascotte" with him.
Yeah i agree. I dont buy all these exiting the console business rumours (or most of these clickbait rumours right now to be honest), but Halo is Xbox. If they announce Halo for Playstation then they def are exiting the console business imo.

Well, well, well. The green rats were celebrating the acquisition, saying Crash Bandicoot would become an Xbox mascot, but now Master Chief is coming over to Playstation. Funny how things play out in the end.

I wasn’t celebrating. I’d rather they had invested in house with better teams across the board and ideally before Xbox One was a thing so they had a more robust first party way before this game pass shit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom