• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Single Play or Multiplayer? Your primary?

Do you play primarly Single or Mutliplayer games?

• Single Player mostly

Votes: 253 91.3%
  • Multi-Player mostly

Votes: 24 8.7%

• Total voters

AJBungah

Neo Member
I'd say I've had a maybe 80/20% split multiplayer to single player over the years. I've played a lot of Counter Strike and later Valorant in the last couple of years. But I'm now 36 years old and honestly I'm pretty tired of the state of the multiplayer communities and the toxicity levels coupled with the fact that my age is difficult now against all the young un's. So I uninstalled Valorant this week and don't intend to ever play it or any game like it again.

The problem I have is that there just isn't enough single player games that I'm interested in to sustain me. I'm pretty much only excited for Starfield right now and nothing else.

winjer

Gold Member
For many years, I was playing a mix of single and multi player games.
But in recent years, with so many MP games going the GaaS route, it just killed the genre for me.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Im mostly single player, but it can also depend on the type of game. Give me a game like CoD, I'll skip the single player 100% and go into multi.

Top Bottom