• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone Used AI to Replace The Last of US TV show's Lead Characters with Hugh Jackman's and Ellen Page's Face.

SCB3

Geniune question, if he now goes by Elliot Page which is fine, if Juno/X-Men or Beyond Two Souls gets re-released now? Is it still Ellen Page or does it get changed to Elliot in the Credits?

Kdad

Geniune question, if he now goes by Elliot Page which is fine, if Juno/X-Men or Beyond Two Souls gets re-released now? Is it still Ellen Page or does it get changed to Elliot in the Credits?
werWm0G.jpg

KufWW9Y.jpg

Website is correct, I'd assume they would update the credits.

Last edited:

Raven77

Mmmm Jackman as Joel. I have yet to see a movie where Hugh Jackman performs a decent and believable character. Not a huge fan of him Can someone recommend a great movie with him where his performance is great? I think the actual actors are doing great.

You know I feel the same way, however, he's such a great person and a likeable, down to earth guy, that I don't care if he's not the best actor in the world. I love seeing him in movies.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
werWm0G.jpg

KufWW9Y.jpg

Website is correct, I'd assume they would update the credits.

This is stupid.

It also illustrates a point I had been blissfully unaware of until now: part of the reason these types are so into the changing of identities and the revision of previous accolades not just as part of some social movement. It illustrates perfectly how eager these groups are to control narrative, even if it doubles back around to their *own* narratives.

"Oh, I didn't come out as trans until now because I was still coming to terms with myself,"

"Well, duh! I used these insensitive slurs 14 years ago on a burner Twitter account, we are ALWAYS growing as people!"

"Well, this is a culturally relevant landmark film made 65 years ago, but it has no respect for fae folk, so we've digitally altered every white guy to be wearing pride colors,"

Where the fuck does it end?

If transphobia counts as:
-fear of trans people
-hatred of trans people
-misgendering trans people
-dead naming trans people
-mentioning trans people's transitions
-not acknowledging people's transitions
-fetishizing trans people

Then like...what?

For a group of people that wants to be treated like everyone else, they sure do throw an everloving fucking fit if you ever attempt to do so.
Thats why i dont treat them like everyone else, they are mental ill people who look to start a fight with everyone, like a hobby, because they have so much hate and trauma inside, and instead of doing something and become normal people, the choose to spread their hate

And Ellen is the perfect example, Instead of fixing his own fucking traumas, defects and personality issues , always blame her issues in her sexuality and gender, and believes magically If she changes them, all her issues are gone and expect everyone is going to follow her fantasy and delusion

Hogwarts Legacy was the Last straw for me, the trans community show how big and real bullies they are, attack tons of people with lies on everyone who play the game and acted childish with spoilers because they believes everyone should not experience that game

And maybe the worst, on Era they have a fucking thread where they claim they are victims of Genocide...

My grandpa was a holocaust survivor at 22, his weight was 24 kg, all of his 8 siblings die, all his parents cousins, uncles, grandparents die, some of them he saw them die, and Just because some people want to stop letting them play sports or goverment should not let Kids transition and give them dangerous meds, they claim Its Genocide

I fucking hate víctim complex

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Thats why i dont treat them like everyone else, they are mental ill people who look to start a fight with everyone, like a hobby, because they have so much hate and trauma inside, and instead of doing something and become normal people, the choose to spread their hate

And Ellen is the perfect example, Instead of fixing his own fucking traumas, defects and personality issues , always blame her issues in her sexuality and gender, and believes magically If she changes them, all her issues are gone and expect everyone is going to follow her fantasy and delusion

Hogwarts Legacy was the Last straw for me, the trans community show how big and real bullies they are, attack tons of people with lies on everyone who play the game and acted childish with spoilers because they believes everyone should not experience that game

And maybe the worst, on Era they have a fucking thread where they claim they are victims of Genocide...

My grandpa was a holocaust survivor at 22, his weight was 24 kg, all of his 8 siblings die, all his parents cousins, uncles, grandparents die, some of them he saw them die, and Just because some people want to stop letting them play sports or goverment should not let Kids transition and give them dangerous meds, they claim Its Genocide

I fucking hate víctim complex

I agree with a lot of that, but it's also important to keep in perspective that there ARE plenty of people who fall into these minority groups who find the whole thing to be as absurd as we do. I feel especially sorry for people who face identity issues like this but try to integrate and live their lives normally, only to have the loudest and worst examples of your peers representing your entire kind to the public. Must suck incredibly.

Larxia

I agree with a lot of that, but it's also important to keep in perspective that there ARE plenty of people who fall into these minority groups who find the whole thing to be as absurd as we do. I feel especially sorry for people who face identity issues like this but try to integrate and live their lives normally, only to have the loudest and worst examples of your peers representing your entire kind to the public. Must suck incredibly.
One of the issues with these social movements that try too much to push an agenda.
They force it so much that in the end they make the general people hate something that they didn't have a problem with in the beginning, but are now tired of it, which in the end hurts the ones that are actually concerned. And it's not just for trans, it's for tons of subject like that.

Last edited:
One of the issues with these social movements that try too much to push an agenda.
They force it so much that in the end they make the general people hate something that they didn't have a problem with in the beginning, but are now tired of it, which in the end hurts the ones that are actually concerned. And it's not just for trans, it's for tons of subject like that.
100% This

A few years ago i was a femenist, now entilted women destroyed an important movement about how men and women are equal in society and in the law

They create tons of bullshit like

Man cant be femenist, cant have opinión
Marxism femenism
White women cant be real femenist
Blame their issues OK stupid made up shit
All White Men straight are pure evil

Now If a woman talk about that, i just rolled my eyes and assume is super naive and guillible

Also i stop caring, people love to create issues when they are bored

Last edited:
Absolutely, in a kiddie pool filled with vodka no doubt. Lol

Edit: Krappadizzle I was supposed to quote you.
I’m friggin tellin Ricky…..

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
All this proves is what WE knew all along. That the Page/Jackman duo could have worked. It would have on a level that this show can't even muster.. shit. What a lost Opportunity.

That literally girl doesn't even exist anymore. So no...... It would NOT have worked.

"Well, duh! I used these insensitive slurs 14 years ago on a burner Twitter account, we are ALWAYS growing as people!"
This exact argument was used by yourself and others in that closed SF 6 thread (you know the one). I think your post/take is right, but I just want people here to keep the same energy for both sides of this coin, not just one. Part of my whole argument was that the rules shouldn't suddenly be bent because someone happens to relate to a situation.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This exact argument was used by yourself and others in that closed SF 6 thread (you know the one). I think your post/take is right, but I just want people here to keep the same energy for both sides of this coin, not just one. Part of my whole argument was that the rules shouldn't suddenly be bent because someone happens to relate to a situation.

I don't recall using the argument, but I was shit posting in that thread, so you're probably right.

Majormaxxx

I like the term deadname. RIP Ellen.

BTW Elliot is starting to grow into his new face. All the best to ya, Elliot.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I can't wait for season 2 to come out so that someone could use AI to replace Abby with Kevin Sorbo.
Abby is probably going to be cast as someone hot as a switcheroo and we're all going to be left conflicted.
Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

dd8403332603db1a17faa53e2c36bf45ff078307.jpg

109585291_114962083623068_6046832172916899435_n.jpg

Last edited:

Lasha

This is stupid.

It also illustrates a point I had been blissfully unaware of until now: part of the reason these types are so into the changing of identities and the revision of previous accolades not just as part of some social movement. It illustrates perfectly how eager these groups are to control narrative, even if it doubles back around to their *own* narratives.

"Oh, I didn't come out as trans until now because I was still coming to terms with myself,"

"Well, this is a culturally relevant landmark film made 65 years ago, but it has no respect for fae folk, so we've digitally altered every white guy to be wearing pride colors,"

Where the fuck does it end?

We indulged Prince through all his image shifts. We call Kanye whatever he likes. A simple update of credit to reflect an actor's name change is not a big deal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom