• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man 2's latest update accidentally unlocks debug menus which list potential DLC.

Aaron Olive

They patched this faster than the Cuban flag.
S80Fs0C.jpg

Animated GIF

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Probably done on purpose by an employee lol
When it comes to shit like this or leaks, I always wonder how many are purposely done, how many are viral marketing and how many are hacks.

For this issue it’ll be either an accidental upload or a disgruntled employee purposely uploading it and claiming Ooops. I didn’t mean to.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
When it comes to shit like this or leaks, I always wonder how many are purposely done, how many are viral marketing and how many are hacks.

For this issue it’ll be either an accidental upload or a disgruntled employee purposely uploading it and claiming Ooops. I didn’t mean to.
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by neglect, ignorance or incompetence.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Isn’t this mainly the thing Sony check before approving a patch? How you screw up this bad? I mean I expect it from Insomniac but c’mon Sony.

gtabro

Ayo is there a way to tell a certain game on a PS5 to not update? I don't want to lose that menu just yet but I may need to connect to the internet soon..?

Aaron Olive

Ayo is there a way to tell a certain game on a PS5 to not update? I don't want to lose that menu just yet but I may need to connect to the internet soon..?
Nope I tried, once the game knows there’s an update it gets locked in that state.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

they have shipped three games in 4 years since sony acquired them. their last game hit 90 on metacritic. a first for the studio.

No question that they've have been one of the best value pickups when it comes to studio acquisitions. It's crazy how fast they've been able to churn things out and still maintain the quality of the releases.

Top Bottom