• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiled Brat Makes Fun of Cancer Patient on Live Stream (Instant Karma)

Not even the most edgy 4chan poster would laugh at someone dying form cancer. This takes it to a whole new level of disgusting person, I was in disbelief. Just listening to her voice makes me want to vomit. Now I know this psycho loves the attention but her famous last words were "My supporters will never expose me. Bitch you can't cancel me!" :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

The best part is that her dad kicked her out of the house (she is 18). Instant Karma baby!
Oh and by the way, she never apologized for her actions.

TRIGGER WARNING

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
"Ohmagad you have cancer, your such a fuckin loosa"
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Is she actually retarded or is it just an act?

Serious question.
She def retarded. I think she dose play up the bitch attitude but her gross simps pay her to make fun of people. She made an "apology" video and spelled out "S-O-R-Y like Im soooo XXL magnitude soray" as she was saying in a very condescending tone

Looks like shes a psychopath and not saying this as a jest but literally the psychopathy disorder or it all could be fake.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i saw this last week. not defending her but she obviously has serious mental health issues. look at her youtube videos. last i watched she spent about 2-3 hours in a hotel room on her phone, talking to her self, wandering about, and swearing/talking nonsense. she also wears the same clothes for days at a time and can't seem to look after herself.

again not defending her. what she said is fucking disgusting and she needs to get help.

edit: seems she hasn't posted anything for 4 days now... she was streaming multiple times a day every day. she's been kicked out her house and was living in a hotel. i guess daddy's money finally got cut. wonder what she's doing.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
i saw this last week. not defending her but she obviously has serious mental health issues. look at her youtube videos. last i watched she spent about 2-3 hours in a hotel room on her phone, talking to her self, wandering about, and swearing/talking nonsense. she also wears the same clothes for days at a time and can't seem to look after herself.

again not defending her. what she said is fucking disgusting and she needs to get help.
Yeah, even her father was talking about her not taking baths regularly. Jeez.

GeorgPrime

Banned
Not even the most edgy 4chan poster would laugh at someone dying form cancer. This takes it to a whole new level of disgusting person, I was in disbelief. Just listening to her voice makes me want to vomit. Now I know this psycho loves the attention but her famous last words were "My supporters will never expose me. Bitch you can't cancel me!" :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

The best part is that her dad kicked her out of the house (she is 18). Instant Karma baby!
Oh and by the way, she never apologized for her actions.

TRIGGER WARNING

Ladies and Gentleman.... look... the typical entiteled Resertera User out in the wilds xD

The baby was just seperated from the safe space of his father and now the snowflake starts to melt

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member

Majmun

Quickly browsed through some of her youtube video’s.

She has this toxic narsissistic vibe going on where she thinks that everyone being negative towards her is actually jealous.

Jealous of what? She looks like an ashy straight to dvd Kardashian reject.

Girl needs to go to a mental health institution instead of a hotel. She needs professional help before she hurts more people.

Orpheum

at this point she's just trying to create clout by baiting big youtubers to make fun of her...Hopefully that never happens. She doesn't deserve any attention whatsoever

Mistake

Damn, her dad was really fed up, this must've been just the last straw.

Partly his fault for raising someone that way though.

edit:

or maybe she's just sick

The father’s experience reminds me of my sister. Family or not, some people are just shit

Last edited:

Alebrije

Does She earns money with her videos? If that is the case no wonder why she have a lot. There are tons of freak people that enjoy those kind of tubers.

If she is not acting and behaves this way well both are garbage, she and their suporters...

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
These organisms are part of the same generation as most of us.

Thanks social media and society for raising such entitlement.

Though we shouldn't judge on looks, the face alone told me all i needed to know.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Shes actually pretty women, very sad to see her like this

What happened here ? She looks mentally unstable and needs help

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I just feel very disappointed when I see people like this. Makes me lose faith in humanity. There isn't much lower than making fun of someone with cancer. They have enough on their plate already. It's just uncalled for and horrible.

I hope this teaches her a lesson, and she grows up a bit. Although I'm doubtful.

Atrus

Gold Member
People can often get sick from turning themselves into commodities so parents should monitor the online activities of their children in a reasonable way. Online kid "personalities" pretty much have the same sorts of risks as child stars do and a lot of those have problems later in life. That pouty lip filler look is also a big red flag imo.

In an age where we have to question everything, even this situation has to be suspect of being a means to grab more social attention and revenue.

BigBooper

They allow humiliation doms on onlyfans?

No, seriously, why would anyone watch this? How did you watch it long enough to know what's going on? You get better quality entertainment going to the local laundromat and watching Jerry Springer reruns on the tv chained to the wall.

Mohonky

"Go to a hotel, I don't care"
"I have no WiFi i can't book"

bitch, it's called the front desk.
But they dont tip irl.....

Honestly what a complete cunt. The fucking entitlement from her.

Why the Father lost his job though is concerning. This is why 'cancel culture' is such a shit show.

Last edited:
Top Bottom