• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well, I watched "Do You Believe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually like Christian movies, but God is not Dead really left a bad taste. It seemed way too heavy handed. I wonder if this will be more of the same. I will check it out at some point.

Also I took a girl on a date to see the Power Team live, if it is the group I am thinking of. They pretty much just broke blocks of ice, shared their testimony then ripped a phone book in half.
That relationship went nowhere, lol

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
After reading that review all I can say is I wish Dean Cain was in the movie like you joked.

That movie sounds so bad, thank you for continuing to do GAF's work dude.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Thanks again Mr. Mandrake.

Btw, is he allowed to solicit donations?
At the very least he deserves the money back he spent on his ticket ;)

Nyoro SF

Nefarious shoots Kriminal, and I think it scares someone into sliding their car into the other lane. A huge pile-up ensues. McGinley's car gets totaled and he has to start helping the pregnant girl give birth. Majors and Shepherds' car gets rear-ended through a barrier and starts to precariously teeter over the side of the bridge. The lawyer lady's car bursts into flames. Another car ramps off wrecked car and launches into the air, flipping until it lands on Nefarious and crushes him. It's like the Christian movie equivalent of this scene from Die Hard 4.

Oh my god

I kept my cool until this part

I was subbed to the other thread and kept waiting for Lionel to do his thing.

But it's all good now: I have found this thread. And it delivered. Thank you.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm at a family reunion and they are talking about their pets going to heaven or not. One believes they will because when the rapture comes God wouldn't leave them all alone to die. This is the kind of mindset these movies come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom