• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Celebration to be Livestreamed, April 16th-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

Pretty sure anyone who was (somehow) disappointed with the first teaser, just got what they really wanted. And man oh man how the word 'teaser' is so damn appropriate.

moggio

Banned
Harrison Ford has aged like a boss.

Carrie Fisher hasn't, but she also came down from great heights if we are talking about her prime. I mean dayyum. That said, she looked better today than she has in years.

Carrie Fisher has aged like Boss Hog.

250px-boss_hogg.jpg

Armadilo

Banned
This Movie is going to break any money record out their and be sure to preorder your movie tickets because this movie will be sold out for weeks

This Movie is going to break any money record out their and be sure to preorder your movie tickets because this movie will be sold out for weeks
I've long said I think it'll outgross Avengers. I don't think it's beating Avatar though.

Loved that shot of them flying through the ships thruster.

i love how the opening scene with the imperial star destroyer has such a "real" look to it, like that is a real landscape somewhere, the lighting in a lot of these shots is also extremely good, reminds of the sort dull realistic lighting you saw in a lot of 70's and 80's films. overall the trailer looks great, cant wait to see more.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
For whoever wants them.

av1hny9s.jpg
av20abvv.jpg
av3ujx7t.jpg
av4ivx5m.jpg

bengraven

Damn, had to make a new photo background to my Facebook.

Tears came up with Han and Chewie in the dirty ass Falcon.

"We're home"

Nyaaaaaah :*)

edit: TacticalFox - yeah, I wondered if it was supposed to look like that scene because Chewie was doing the same pose...nice

SpyGuy239

My god now I can't concentrate on studying for my finals at all!!!!

SO GOOD.

Christmas can't come soon enough.

I'm not even excited about Avengers 2 anymore!!!!!!

bengraven

GUys on the stream are fucking annoying.

You can tell they know about the leaks because they're hinting without saying they know things they shouldn't know.

Like a GOT book reader pretending to speculate in the TV thread.

Moff

so why does luke have a new robo hand, his perfect prosthesis he got in empire wasnt good enough for mr. master jedi, huh

Arkeband

Banned
who else thinks the main bad guy will be luke?

According to leaked spoilers (the authenticity of which is suspect) (turn back now if you don't want to see this):

Luke's devoted himself to guarding the tomb/prison of some bigger, badder Sith lord who someone's trying to free with some special artifact.

I know nothing else about the plot, and that could honestly be bullshit.

bengraven

Bob Iger on the stream is like "oh my god we're going to make soooo much money off these".

That's Gwendoly Christie as the trooper right? Has her stature and movement. Can't wait to see her (please don't die).

yodandy

Would love to see a gif of the tie fighters firing inside the ship and the stormtrooper flying through the air after an explosion, so much going on in that scene, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom