• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield on Playstation- Do you want it?

Thread title

• Yes

Votes: 43 12.7%
  • Maybe with Dlcs

Votes: 44 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 250 74.0%

• Total voters

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Geezus! It's not coming to Playstation. The chance of Spiderman, God of War and Horizon coming to Xbox it about the same as Starfield, Indiana Jones, ES6 and Avowed going to Playstation.

Geezus! It's not coming to Playstation. The chance of Spiderman, God of War and Horizon coming to Xbox it about the same as Starfield, Indiana Jones, ES6 and Avowed going to Playstation.
Dykf4r8.jpg

midnightAI

So many liars looking at the poll results lol.
Or, yknow, loads of people here are multi-platform owners and have played it already? If you've got it on one console, like the game or not, there isn't any reason to get it on PS5.

(So I voted no, and not just because I've played it but also because I found the game boring, but that's my personal opinion, others obviously don't find it to be that way)

Reactions: GHG

Chukhopops

This forum has turned into a circle jerk of MS bashing.
Nope it’s only well-intentioned people obviously, just worried about MS making more money on ports.

On the bright side, it shows there’s really no need for ports to other console platforms, which is great news.

BlackTron

This forum has turned into a circle jerk of MS bashing.

Every single person who tells the truth pretty much can't help but bash MS every time they utter a word. Sorry.

Anyway, why not release it? If I was going to play this I think it'd be on PC, but ironically I think it might find the strongest audience on Playstation. Long ass, single-player time-sink. Have at it guys.

No not really. There aren't really any Xbox exclusive titles in desperate to play. Be a pretty big atom bomb if they released some form of HALO collection though.

reinking

Gold Member
Eh, we did alright

Regardless of sales, the game should have been better and reviews should be much higher. I say that as someone who played it for over 150 hours. It was mostly hype and did not live up to pre-launch hype/expectations. As for ops question. Sure, put it on PS5 and see how much more money it can generate.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
If they can make it run at 60fps then I would be interested.

I wanted to feel like I was missing something really special when this came out, but it seems to have come and gone with little fanfare. I am still waiting for a title to make me “need” a Series X or a PC but with very little game time at the minute I’m happy with a PS5 as my backlog there is ridiculous anyway. I envy you folks who have all platforms and actually have time to play them. That’s my main problem right now is time.

Last edited:

Duchess

I did originally, when it was first announced. But now I've seen and heard all about it, I'm no longer bothered.

Damigos

After seeing Forza Motorsport, Redfall, Starfield and Sea of Thieves i think i m good without playing any more MS exclusives

Bond007

Already put in like 5-10hrs and it didnt grab me- so i abandoned it.
As of now- if i didnt like it on Xbox, im not gonna like it on PS5. Undergo an Cyberpunk transformation with exceptional DLC etc etc etc and maybe id look at it again. As it stands- no.

There are better games for PlayStation owners to play than shitefield. Just replay Skyrim and pretend you're an astronaut but rides horses. Sorted.

DryvBy

Tried it on Gamepass and didn't make it past hour 2. I was fine with the groundwork but the actual flying stuff was so simple and boring it did nothing for me.

If it came to PS5 with 60fps? I'd probably try it again now that it has some patches but I did not enjoy my first try.

FrankWza

I wouldn't buy it, never could get into Bethesda games

But I'll be here for the laughs if it happens
I think I still have a skyrim ps3 save where I'm stuck in a mountain and it's all jank and glitch. Somewhere near the first area. Pass

Mr Hyde

I didn't like it at all and I'm tired of bloated open world games. But if Bethesda releases an updated version that's fully patched, with potential DLC included and some more bells and whistles in a complete package, like a Anniversary edition or something, I'd probably pull the trigger. For 20$ or less.

Top Bottom