• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | February 23, 2023

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Actually this developer dive looks a lot better, especially with them stating that this is meant to be a "fast" game.

EDIT: Definitely a wary, "wait for reviews" title on SS, but the developer dive and more "meaty" explanation of what the game is trying to be helps it a lot more than that combat slice, which did not look good. The other more freeform fast paced combat around a Braniac'd Metropolis looked a lot better.

. . .also kudos on them for straight up coming out with it: this is a GaaS. If you're not into that, no need to have this on your radar (I'm sure it won't stop folks from grousing about it though).

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
If Batman can stand a chance against Superman then a toddler could beat the flash.

DC’s always been unrealistic.

Let's not do this, okay? Batman could wipe his ass with any one of these Suicide Squad members. That's my whole point: this Suicide Squad is a bunch of nobodies with F-tier powers. It just makes no sense, not even in DC Universe-logic.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Suicide Squad

team america vomit GIF

nbkicker

I just wish harlequin wasn't wearing pants
You wernt gonna get that , after arkham knight came out there was bit of commotion going on inside rocksteady, and then they gave a announcment that going forward every female working for them no mater what job would have a say how females are gonna look and act in there games going forward, what do they say to many cooks spoils the broth

SSfox

Why Harley wear WW outfit and why Shark wear Superman outfit???

I wanted to be optimistic as a DC fan, but everything in this game look aweful in this game, this thing is a pure shit show, i'm officially out

Last edited:
Top Bottom