• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do all of these happen in the wee hours of the night? Poor Asian me would probably miss this had not my stomach ached in the middle of the night.

MRORANGE

H1PSTER

We do actually have a Steam Trading/Selling thread, it would be awesome if you could use that one.

We had trading/selling here before and it turned nasty as people turned it into a witch-hunt of sellers and just turned into a large argument and detracts us from our normal conversations, plus it's spammy :p

Cross region gifting for lower prices is fine to ask for though.

Yes, I know I just asked everyone to post thread titles and that is spammy as well :p

Oh snap son.

FoneBone

I just use these sources:

- isthereanydeal.com (Import your Steam wishlist and set your wanted purchase prices. Receive an email when a wanted game drops under the requested price.)

- SteamGAF™ (For all the bundles.)

Isthereanydeal.com is essential for frugal PC gamers. Ridiculously useful. Speaking of which:
Am I right in thinking this is the cheapest Transistor has ever been?
Isthereanydeal says yes.

Ezalc

And here I thought I was getting a good deal with Alice Madness Returns. At least having a shitty pc means I can just watch the madness (hoho) from the sidelines.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Having a thread title with Evolve in it might be contextually relevant today, but the game doesn't come out for another few months yet so in a few short days we'll get people coming in saying "Why is the Steam thread obsessed with Evolve?"

derExperte

Having a thread title with Evolve in it might be contextually relevant today, but the game doesn't come out for another few months yet so in a few short days we'll get people coming in saying "Why is the Steam thread obsessed with Evolve?"

Still better than people asking about dicks in butts.

kevin1025

Banned
I wasn't a big fan of what I played of the Evolve alpha, but glad everyone is getting an excellent deal for it, that's awesome.

My Halloween shall be spent playing The Evil Within demo to see how Ol' Bessy can handle it, and then continuing my endless descent into Resident Evil 6!

Nzyme32

And yet we have title about Yoga now, and I have no clue what that was about :p

Still no Ground Zeroes pre-purchase.

Yeah I was wondering about that. I'm sure they'll want to make a bit of noise about it, so it won't be any time soon with the current sale. Maybe they'll put pre-orders up for the Fall sale and then release at the start of the Holiday sale?

We should dedicate the November thread to Sega and Valkyria Chronicles.

Definitely

Oh, Evolve has a price glitch? 60$ game for only 5$? That's quite the savings.

Hm, I have it wishlisted but it's not like it's very up my wishlist, so I think I'll better pass.

Also, I bought too much lately and no monies

It's still so very tempting.. just the thought of missing a great deal.. even though I am sure I won't be playing it anytime soon.. damn. The rational decision is not to get it but my inner greedy self says "Do it! You are gonna regret it. This chance will never come again!"

Or it's just the headache from catching the flu today -_-

Oh, Evolve has a price glitch? 60$ game for only 5$? That's quite the savings.

Hm, I have it wishlisted but it's not like it's very up my wishlist, so I think I'll better pass.

Also, I bought too much lately and no monies

It's still so very tempting.. just the thought of missing a great deal.. even though I am sure I won't be playing it anytime soon.. damn. The rational decision is not to get it but my inner greedy self says "Do it! You are gonna regret it. This chance will never come again!"

Or it's just the headache from catching the flu today -_-

get it, it won't even be $10 for a loooooooooooooong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom