• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
just got my kickstarter email about dead state release date, it's gonna be december 4th (i dunno if this is worth a thread)

apparently one big content patch is gonna be released later today and then it's just gonna be bugfixing from now on

really excited, i really hope dead state does great, it has so much potential

I have a friend in La Plata who says they have an interesting indie scene there, but yes, I guess everything is in Buenos Aires.

that's the country we live in

tbh my dream is kind of living in mar del plata and away from this city mess

too stressful

Micael

I used this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107065461/ he is asking for 7 keys, which is quite a lot more than the 4 or 5, but he has good steamtrades feedback http://www.steamtrades.com/user/id/76561198107065461 which means there is a very small chance of credit card charge backs, also I had bought far cry 3 deluxe from him before (to trade), and as far as I know the copy worked just fine.
To clarify I am not responsible if anything goes wrong, I'm just linking him to help people that are having trouble finding traders that are selling it.
Also for disclosure this is me http://www.steamtrades.com/user/HunterPT

Ports an old PS3 exclusive that I don't care about and haven't bothered with despite owning the console since 2007 to PC instead of porting something I'm actually interested in and will play?
I guess it is rather ingenius, as now I have to buy VC to 'support" Sega and porting to PC for no other reason than to be able to hold out hope that someday I'll see Bayonetta and/or Vanquish on Steam someday...
You know, while I am actually interested in VC, I would be so much more happy if Sega would bring all Yakuza games on PC. But I think we're at the start of JP pubs opening to PC and even though games like Vanquish and Bayonetta are fan-favourites among the "core" and don't sell gangbusters, I don't actually believe Pubs are being oblivious of the cult-status of said(& similar) games among the niche/core. In fact, I do think JP pubs are currently more than ever targeting this core audience by bringing favorites. I mean, VC never was a main-stream heavy-hitter. And yet it is coming. I am confident that in the foreseeable future further fan-favorites like Ninja Gaiden, Vanquish, Bayonetta, Disgaea, heck, even Persona titles will find their way on PC.
I actually think it would be beneficial for us when Sega and other Pubs would focus on core and adjust their sales-forecasts on a small yet faithful and loyal customer base. This way, even if their games don't sell big figures, they won't cease support for the platform PC.
But what do I know.

Glass Rebel

Okay I got 9 more.

these are for cardinalmind, fantomena, AHA-Lambda, Sajjaja, Rhaknar. and 4 more whom i still havent figure out yet.

I added you earlier on Steam but for some reason can't find you on my friendlist and when I try to add you again it's giving me an error. You still have a copy left?

Tecl0n

Is typing of the dead any good/ worth the $7?

Everyone lives in Provincia de Buenos Aires.

Really crazy country, we have a lot more space than it seems.

We need so much more population. IIRC AMBA has like 35% of the population, only a few regions in the entire world beat us.

FLD

Oh man, I made the mistake of trying the Evil Within demo and now I'm really torn. I didn't expect it to actually run on my shitty old rig. It looks like shit since I need to turn everything all the way down and run it in 900p but it's actually playable.

The framerate sometimes dips into the low 20s but I just finished playing ACIII on PS3 and I guess I got used to framerate drops because it didn't really bother me as much as it usually does. I was going to get it along with a PS4 in a few months but now I'm really tempted to just get the PC version now and deal with the sub par performance.

Shadownet

Banned
Hey guys, I'm currently out. The people that helped me went to bed. So gotta wait till tomorrow. Sorry!

If the price is the same tomorrow I can help get some more. But considering the short notice. I helped 29 people get a copy of Evolve.

robotrock

Banned
Hey guys, I'm currently out. The people that helped me went to bed. So gotta wait till tomorrow. Sorry!

If the price is the same tomorrow I can help get some more. But considering the short notice. I helped 29 people get a copy of Evolve.

2f0.gif

Raytow

One question can I use another account VPN buy Evo and gift it to my main account without getting reamed by Valve banstick or not?

You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir.

Dambrosi

Banned

Awww, I got back home too late. Ah well. Thanks anyway.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Just got in and activated my copy. Many thanks for keeping up with the maddening amount of requests! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom