• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar blade demo on PS5 (revoked from PSN as mistake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
And that's fine. But it's not sexy.

So, now we, collectively, don't want more realistic graphics and physics in our character action games?

Look, no matter how realistic the visuals, they're still only a representation. We don't experience the character through our senses – their touch, scent, or voice. These elements contribute significantly to real-life attraction and sexiness.

Nevertheless, this doesn't mean these characters can't be aesthetically pleasing or visually appealing.

They can even be beautifully designed, well-proportioned, and visually striking. But that appeal is separate from the kind of complex emotions we NORMALLY associate with real-life attraction and being sexy.

IMO.
Its just fucking video games, we want appealing looking characters in our games and yes they may not look realistic but they are sexy......sue me.

Last edited:
who is this Final Boss afraid of the femenine figure?
tiny lister come at me bro GIF

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
A Korean. Karina from Aespa has that kind of face, and ample bosom for her small frame.
1072298_3040850_karina2_updates.jpg

With bangs for better reference:
mykLenz.jpeg
with a thick layer of make up and some incredible eye lens.

korean women dont look like that

Pimpbaa

Having the sexiest main character in a playstation game since…I dunno way more than justifies its existence. I mean if you watched that short video of Eve on the ladder and your penis doesn’t move than there is definitely something wrong with you. I mean my god that ass jiggle.

edit: fucking typos man, I said sexist main character when I meant sexiest.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
You can fight without it, but you have NO shield for blocking attacks. So, I'll expect a skin suit run from a lot of players without getting hit lol. Perfect Parrying and Dodging will be your best friends.
Ahhh yeah, I guess on YouTube we'll see a few doing "Skin-Suit-runs without taking ANY damage" for sure.

GymWolf

For people who tried the demo, are the movements and combat your average weightless, sliding instead of walking, japanese affair, or they are more heavy like a modern gow or monster hunter?

Zuzu

I’m finding it hard to decide whether I like the combat system. It seems to be a mixture of Dark Souls, Nier and Devil May Cry. But I sense that there may be just a little refinement that’s missing. Hopefully I’m wrong and it’ll feel great to play once I can actually control it. I really want to try out this demo.

//DEVIL//

WTF... Plenty of shit exists that shouldn't.

Just because someone greenlighted a product doesn't justify it's existence.

Played that recent Gollum game?
Yet Sony decided to sign the devs up as a second party not too long ago. They saw confidence in the game and decided to get the studio under its wings.

You just hate the game because you don't find the character sexy ( because your blind really ) or you hAte beautiful women ( wasn't the game character even scanned after a model ? )

Go cry in that purple site you sad purple haired green rat mfer ( kidding... Maybe...it's classified )

Dude / fat girl. If u don't like the game don't buy it. U don't have to whine about it in a demo thread that was pulled from the store

Last edited:
Yet Sony decided to sign the devs up as a second party not too long ago. They saw confidence in the game and decided not get the studio under its wings.

You just hate the game because you don't find the character sexy ( because your blind really ) or you hAte beautiful women ( wasn't the game character even scanned after a model ? )

Go cry in that purple thread you sad purple haired green rat mfer ( kidding... Maybe...it's classified )

Dude / fat girl. If u don't like the game don't buy it. U don't have to whine about it in a demo thread that was pulled from the store
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

And you just hate me because I say what I want.

No worries, brother, I'm done with this thread.

//DEVIL//

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

And you just hate me because I say what I want.

No worries, brother, I'm done with this thread.
I am not a brother of someone who hate beautiful asses and pretty women. AND a promising looking game.

Can't hate something I didn't play.

and I don't hate people. I just think some needs to be locked in a mental hospital. They freed them in the name of woke.they need to go back in. ( Not you..maybe..it's classified )

P.s... honestly I don't care I was just making a joke. You do you my man / fat girl

Last edited:
I am not a brother of someone who hate beautiful asses and pretty women. AND a promising looking game.

Can't hate something I didn't play.

and I don't hate people. I just think some needs to be locked in a mental hospital. They freed them in the name of woke.they need to go back in. ( Not you..maybe..it's classified )

Weird, we were brothers in the other thread when I said FFX was great and agreed with you about FF7...

Soon as we disagree tho...smh

You're a chump.

Fbh

Yet Sony decided to sign the devs up as a second party not too long ago. They saw confidence in the game and decided to get the studio under its wings.

Exactly. And it's Sony we are talking about, the same company that pushes "progressive" elements in a lot of their first party titles and censors stuff in games that even Nintendo has no problems with.
Them deciding to publish the game and feature it extensively in their latest state of play clearly means they see more in it than just "haha hot woman".

Exactly. And it's Sony we are talking about, the same company that pushes "progressive" elements in a lot of their first party titles and censors stuff in games that even Nintendo has no problems with.
Them deciding to publish the game and feature it extensively in their latest state of play clearly means they see more in it than just "haha hot woman".

People who say this must be trolling or just dumb. Everything shown about the game looks top-notch. And that "hot woman" looks unique and extremely well-designed. Sexiness aside, compare Eve to the protagonist of Control, for example. She mops the floor with her. Or with Kassandra, from Assassins Creed. There is a generational gap between them.

This project was greenlit by the only guy who actually play games at Playstation Studios, Shuhei Yoshida, who also brought Genshin Impact to PS and many others. It's moronic to think that Sony would invest as heavily as they have done if this was vaporware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom