• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar blade demo on PS5 (revoked from PSN as mistake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit is not sexy. Not in the least.

Are you going to say that to the thousands of girls who will cosplay Eve's outfits? Will you tell them "you are not sexy, allow me to enlighten you, as a guy with a spiked-shell turtle in his profile, what you should wear".

Well, you can be damn sure they will see you as a non-pussy getting asshole. Rightfully so.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
WxSyoyi.jpeg

I spent minutes looking over each picture of Eve trying to spot the ai changes.

Please tell me there are some so I can stare a bit longer rofl
It's a meme. Both Eve pictures is the same one.
You would spot the different if they actually run it through AI.

Last edited:
Are you going to say that to the thousands of girls who will cosplay Eve's outfits? Will you tell them "you are not sexy, allow me to enlighten you, as a guy with a spiked-shell turtle in his profile, what you should wear".

Well, you can be damn sure they will see you as a non-pussy getting asshole. Rightfully so.

...this doesn't even make sense, you chump.

Real women are sexy.

Real women cosplaying in over-the-top outfits can be sexy.

Oversexualized videogame characters are not sexy, whether they have over-the-top outifts or not, mostly because they aren't real or even seemingly real to begin with.

Thanks for coming forward as one of the non-pussy getting mofos.

Chris Hansen Take A Seat GIF by South Park

Rubbish, its down to the individual whether a character is sexy or not. You are very much in the wrong thread to argue about this.
You're free to disagree, but what I'm saying definetly isn't rubbish.

If you find videogame characters sexy or attractive then you'll find a doll sexy.

Also, I'm not here to argue about it. I stated my opinion and now there's more opinions, I'll defend my view, though. It's irregular.

Mister Wolf

If you find videogame characters sexy or attractive then you'll find a doll sexy.

Also, I'm not here to argue about it. I stated my opinion and now there's more opinions, I'll defend my view, though. It's irregular.

800px-Cnidus_Aphrodite_Altemps_Inv8619.jpg

Men have been creating, lusting over, fantasizing, admiring, and sometimes worshipping fictional women and idealized depictions of the female form since antiquity.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member

I dunno man, just because I think the SB chick is good looking definitely doesnt mean I wanna stick my rod into a Real Dolltm or bang a body pillow. My brain doesnt even go to those places lol

Its absolutely possible to call out attractive videogame characters and still enjoy real human pussy.

Edit: Or dick. Apologies.

Last edited:

midnightAI

Well I'm currently drawing some characters for a game, I like to think that they could be that way like any art.
I grew up copying Boris Vallejo art and also drawing plenty of manga style characters, many of which I'd certainly like to think are attractive/sexy, much of Boris's work is certainly sexy.
Games are just art, whether that's 2D or 3D, doesn't really matter, but characters whether realistic, stylised, fantasy, anime style or whatever, can be attractive/sexy (they can be the opposite also).

Last edited:

Shakka43

...this doesn't even make sense, you chump.

Real women are sexy.

Real women cosplaying in over-the-top outfits can be sexy.

Oversexualized videogame characters are not sexy, whether they have over-the-top outifts or not, mostly because they aren't real or even seemingly real to begin with.

Thanks for coming forward as one of the non-pussy getting mofos.

Chris Hansen Take A Seat GIF by South Park
A bunch of those sexy women aren't real either, with ten pounds of make up and body enhancements, from afar they are as much of a sexual fantasy as any anime/cgi characters.

Crayon

The Aloy one always cracks me up.

But I realized I the left one, when I saw the boy version meme with the short hair and beard, looks a lot like me; confirmed by my wife laughing when I asked if it looked like me. And then after I realized the right one looks like my sister. Acrtually there's one with aloy turned to a boy with short hair and a beard, and that's when I realized that looked like me.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
Hopefully they drop the demo this week since I want to check a few things to make sure they work as intended. :p

So can you fight in that SKIN SUIT or no?
I never see any vids of her fighting while wearing that SKIN SUIT. Just her walking around, in the pool, or climbing that ladder etc.
I see in the Equipment > Suit Selection section, the description for the Skin Suit reads, “Shield is disabled”

So I guess it’s a death sentence to wear that for the gameplay, right? Is that why I don’t see any gameplay of her fighting while wearing the skin suit? Cuz shields are disabled? Or is it because you can’t equip it while fighting?

Why did the fighting noises become so much more obnoxious in the American version? In the korean version they are much more subdued
Well they pulled the demo because it was still a work in progress so maybe they were going to lower the volume on the EN flghting noises and it just wasn't something they got around to yet in that build

reinking

Gold Member
It's FUN. Who is really looking for "sexy" in video games to be real? I look at it like over-the-top glowing fists and other over-the-top effects in games.

Didn't you originally point out that Cyberpunk did "sexy" in video games right? I am confused, do you like dolls? It seems you can't understand that some people find the over-the-top outfits FUN. That is the whole point of a game like this. Sexy girl in skimpy outfit kicking ass. I do hope they include less "sexy" outfits for those that prefer that. My favorite leaked outfits so far are the less "sexy" versions.

Yes I also find statues like this very sexy:

mr-sin_sideshow-originals_gallery_65a731dbe57d6.jpg

and I suspect I'm not alone or else Sideshow wouldn't be charging $645 for each one.

It's FUN. Who is really looking for "sexy" in video games to be real? I look at it like over-the-top glowing fists and other over-the-top effects in games.

Didn't you originally point out that Cyberpunk did "sexy" in video games right? I am confused, do you like dolls? It seems you can't understand that some people find the over-the-top outfits FUN. That is the whole point of a game like this. Sexy girl in skimpy outfit kicking ass. I do hope they include less "sexy" outfits for those that prefer that. My favorite leaked outfits so far are the less "sexy" versions.

You, to the thread:

Oberyn Martell Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

Bud, reading is fundamental, what I said was:

This, and similar games like Bayonetta, are intentionally designing the characters to be "sexy" or some skewed idea of it, that all of you non-pussy getting mofos subscribe to.

Shit is not sexy. Not in the least.

They should take notes from CPDR...women don't have to be in ridiculously skimpy and over-the-top outfits to be sexy.

What I've said here is that over-the-top, unrealistic, represenrations of women aren't sexy. Statues, games, dolls. You name it. Especially, when they become the overwhelming focus.

And, I didn't say Panam was sexy, but took the opportunity to emphasize CPDRs handling of her, in a realistic, not over-the-top manner.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
You, to the thread:

What I've said here is that over-the-top, unrealistic, represenrations of women aren't sexy. Statues, games, dolls. You name it. Especially, when they become the overwhelming focus.

And, I didn't say Panam was sexy, but took the opportunity to emphasize CPDRs handling of her, in a realistic, not over-the-top manner.
Stellar Blade is NOT trying to be realistic, it actively wants to be over the top.

Who the hell wants “realism” in character action game?

Last edited:

Needlecrash

So can you fight in that SKIN SUIT or no?
I never see any vids of her fighting while wearing that SKIN SUIT. Just her walking around, in the pool, or climbing that ladder etc.
I see in the Equipment > Suit Selection section, the description for the Skin Suit reads, “Shield is disabled”

So I guess it’s a death sentence to wear that for the gameplay, right? Is that why I don’t see any gameplay of her fighting while wearing the skin suit? Cuz shields are disabled? Or is it because you can’t equip it while fighting?
You can fight without it, but you have NO shield for blocking attacks. So, I'll expect a skin suit run from a lot of players without getting hit lol. Perfect Parrying and Dodging will be your best friends.

Stellar Blade is NOT trying realistic, I actively is wants to be over the top.

Who the hell wants “realism” in character action game?

And that's fine. But it's not sexy.

So, now we, collectively, don't want more realistic graphics and physics in our character action games?

Look, no matter how realistic the visuals, they're still only a representation. We don't experience the character through our senses – their touch, scent, or voice. These elements contribute significantly to real-life attraction and sexiness.

Nevertheless, this doesn't mean these characters can't be aesthetically pleasing or visually appealing.

They can even be beautifully designed, well-proportioned, and visually striking. But that appeal is separate from the kind of complex emotions we NORMALLY associate with real-life attraction and being sexy.

IMO.

reinking

Gold Member
You, to the thread:

They should take notes from CPDR...women don't have to be in ridiculously skimpy and over-the-top outfits to be sexy.

I guess my comprehension is lost because I just don't find any of it sexy on a real level. As for championing anything, I champion fun.

Happy Party GIF by Habitat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom