• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stock-Age: Stocks, Options and Dividends oh my!

Delf

Banned
What happens when you dump your life savings into The Doge... dude I'm so jealous..
MZVcpnG.jpg

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
What happens when you dump your life savings into The Doge... dude I'm so jealous..
MZVcpnG.jpg

Don't be jealous yet. He hasn't cashed out and it could vanish in a second. Especially now that it looks like people will be able to buy stuff like GME and AMC again tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Doge's a joke crypto and I feel like it was used as a sort of "meme refuge" today. I'm an idiot, but I don't see that continuing tomorrow if people are allowed to buy meme stocks again.

mckmas8808

Banned
i feel the same. I am always pro capitalism and never thought I am for restrictions on a free market. But this hedge fund thing is fucking ridiculous. Hell this has nothing to do with a free market anymore.

You know me and you agree on nothing, but TODAY I've agreed with every post you've made today in this thread. Like 100%!

Delf

Banned
this cant last right lol. I bought $25 for shits and gigs. I should just cut my profit and get out but its amazing to see in action.

I have a text from my buddy saved, like 10 years ago asking me how he buys like $5 BTC and me saying I dont know but I dont trust it...

$5...

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Before today. I thought the Stock trade is a transparent market and how capitalism should work.

I learned a lot today. The system is rigged and it is only free market when the big ones it want to be.

Discovered this guy through all of this and he's got a lot of good info:

Top Bottom