• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Jared Leto seems less than thrilled his Joker scenes got cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamz

What a tit.

I haven't seen suicide squad, all I've seen of his joker is from trailers. Now I know he is a very good actor I am not going to lie and yeah it must be annoying when your work gets cut but to day about the death thing?

I always thought Heath Ledger was a pretty poor actor. He seemed to play very safe characters in pretty poor films. His death gave a lot of publicity onto his role as the Joker, but had he been alive he would have still got critical acclaim.

His joker was an amazing performance, it was Oscar worthy and that one performance is a curse to everyone who will ever play the Joker again as everyone will always remember Ledgers performance.

Leto you may have been an excellent joker, but don't try and make this about getting more acclaim once you die, its crass and shows you to be a whiny little c**t.

PS
Tilda Swindon as a joker? She could play a very interesting one. The idea of an androgynous looking joker would be very different and cool.

Still want to see them try a new Riddler

Brokeback was safe?

VanWinkle

I feel really bad for the guy. The point is, he put his ALL into the role and it got cut to practically nothing. Of course he's sad about it. I don't get where all of this hate for him comes from.

Confession time, I never hated Colin Farrell. To be fair I have no idea how the comic counterpart should be portrayed, but it was a fun, albeit campy performance

he was pretty funny in that movie. god damn though you could really tell he was a big cokehead during that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom