• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2022 | June 26-July 3

j0hnnix

Listen Bernie Sanders GIF by GIPHY News

Your masks block your pimples and voice.

Ctrl + F "Resident Evil"

"No results found"

BOOOOOOOOOOO.

That aside, the game selection actually looks pretty good. Great mix between more modern and retro games.

Also Yakuza 7 in... 4 hours!? What the fuck? You probably spend twice that amount just watching cutscenes 😂

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Summer
Pronouns
Done
Quick

Yeah, I think I heard the runner of that Super Monkey Ball clone say something like "this is the only character in the game whose pronoun isn't "they/them". Lol. But the game looked alright. Except the "ball" had flat faces and shouldn't have been able to roll at all. These are the things that bother me.

Caffeine

I used to like this, but a lot of runs are not that exciting once some kind of new skip that skips most of the game. i prefered the zelda oot mst runs. now the dude does a warp to ganons tower from ghoma's lair using a deku stick and the ocarina.
I guess they banned a bunch of speedrunners too over the years.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
im down for the gltichless runs, but ill never understand the entertainment value of watching someone glitch out a game to beat it in 1 minute 47 seconds or whatever.

Me either. It's like running a marathon, and taking shortcuts.

I'm sure there's something very profound I could say here about the zoomer generation and taking shortcuts, but I haven't had lunch yet.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
"She"?

I mean, I'm all for trans rights, but the concentration of guys who wish they were girls is exceptionally high at these events.

Yeah, yeah, I know, a penis is not a male reproductive organ.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
"She"?

I mean, I'm all for trans rights, but the concentration of guys who wish they were girls is exceptionally high at these events.

Yeah, yeah, I know, a penis is not a male reproductive organ.

The mental health fallout for dudes like that, which will inevitably happen in years to come, is going to be pretty awful.

SJRB

Gold Member
So any cool shit this year?

I'm watching the Metroid Dread run right now, it's pretty neat.

Top Bottom