• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target: BOGO 50% off all PS, Xbox, PC software 3/29-4/4. PS4/TLOU with $50 Gift Card

hurr

Banned
I'm seeing a LOT of PS4 deals recently. Is the PS4 not doing so good anymore? Next NPD should be interesting.

I'm seeing a LOT of PS4 deals recently. Is the PS4 not doing so good anymore? Next NPD should be interesting.

Seems like it's just their reaction to all of the bundle deals that MS has been running. Rather than drop the price $50, Sony has always shown that they'd rather add $75 of value.

malfcn

When we bought our PS4 earlier this month at Best Buy they said it was discontinued.
Because they were only doing bundles now, like TLOU.

emb

Kinda want to pick up Type-0 with this, but not sure if I want any other PS/XB games right now... I couldn't wait on Bloodborne, and Codename Steam isn't a PS or XB game. Hmm...

Decided to get a PS4 through Monoprice's Ebay offer for 350.
"Tax free" outside of CA

Have to find another game to get along with Bloodborne for this BOGO deal.

It seems like it may be all games? Wii U games included?

From Cheapassgamer

B8XhVtZ.png

Will Walmart price match this? Also, what about buying (full price pre order) yet to be released titles? I want to get GTA V and TW3:WH on PC.

probably not. walmarts ad match doesn't count for percentage off. bogo free would work but not bogo 50% off.

of course, it really depends on the store.

I posted this question on CAG but havent gotten a response yet so figured I would ask it here..

I want to purchase Borderlands The Handsome Collection for the XBOX ONE..Also at Best Buy on Sunday Battlefield Hardline will be 39.99..can I get Battlefield Hardline price matched at Target PLUS get the additional 50 percent off the game just wondering if that is possible

i too would like to know this.

I'm assuming it's half off on the cheapest item. Will this deal apply to price matching? If I get Bloodborne and Hardline and price match Hardline down to $40, will this deal make Hardline only $20?

I'm assuming it's half off on the cheapest item. Will this deal apply to price matching? If I get Bloodborne and Hardline and price match Hardline down to $40, will this deal make Hardline only $20?

I've pricematched on top of their promotions in the past, but everytime I've gotten them to pricematch it seems like it's more of a decision on the specific manager/employee. It's worth a try at least,I don't think they have a policy for or against it.

If this does include Wii U games, I might consider picking up Bloodbourne and Mario Party 10 (AKA Bipolar Gaming).

A.J.

Banned
Unfortunately the only games I want this week are Toukiden and DmC DE, but I would only save $20. I could buy both of those on BB GCU and save the same amount

Eh, after doing the math I'm only really saving about 6 dollars with this deal if I do it instead of just buying both games at Best Buy with GCU.

Might just pick up Bloodbourne with GCU and wait on FF Type 0 until it's cheaper.

Amir0x

Banned
To be sure, the BOGO 50% deal is for all games this week on Xbox and PS4? because the ad only shows select games and I need to be sure the trip is worth it haha

can anyone check if mario kart 7 is $15?

i'll buy that for $7 to go along with bloodborne, i know thats not how the promo would be best used but for $67 + tax total its all good :p

jadedm17

3ds games you say?
Related : http://imgur.com/IRwRpXr

A random stop at Target in central Florida before work and I saw Mario Kart 7, New Super Mario Bros 2, Donkey Kong Returns and Mario 3DLand for $14.99. Obvious YMMV but worth mentioning. (I picked up all four as I just got a new 3ds last week.)

Top Bottom