• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflex

Neo Member
VRUlCgL.png

Kanye?

Numb

Can't hate on her. She actually went and got singing and voice lessons, and can sing, so. She's in a bus, guys. Come on. She's not holding 50 of her helpless fans hostage on a jet plane while she goes shopping for sneakers.
This man knows.
-----

GGs G.
That devil suit is freaky

------
Ofc Slay.
The man sounds like he goes to sleep in his bond suit. 2 ps4s aint nothing

Good stomping, Numb..

2 PS4 household?

Balling
lol..had 5 PS3s in one house at one point. 2 YLOD which we preordered before released (one died a month before the other one..thanksgiving then christmas), 2 to replace the old broken ones, and my friend had his. Eventually fixed the 2 YLOD ones..kids weren't complaining 😁

Waited all this time after I collected some funds for my own. My wife has had hers since almost day one.

Slayven

Good stomping, Numb..

lol..had 5 PS3s in one house at one point. 2 YLOD which we preordered before released (one died a month before the other one..thanksgiving then christmas), 2 to replace the old broken ones, and my friend had his. Eventually fixed the 2 YLOD ones..kids weren't complaining ��

Waited all this time after I collected some funds for my own. My wife has had hers since almost day one.

See that is how a person have a healthy relationship, I bet Gordon doesn't even take the big piece of chicken.

Crocodile

I have some family and a few friends out in France. Most of them don't live in Paris but those I've heard from (first hand or second hand) are shook. Still a few people I'm hoping to hear from either directly (or second hand) but I feel optimistic that they are safe (even if their current mental state may not be the best).

The sense I'm getting in here is that I shouldn't step foot in the related thread?

Some fucked up shit went down tonight :(

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
http://www.businessinsider.com/woman-at-trump-rally-reads-book-about-racism-2015-11

Black lady gets to sit behind Trump at his rally. Then pulls out a book and reads it. Old white couple tries to make America great again. She snapped her neck from beyond Pluto and ignored them.

It's a book of poetry on racism. Keep protesting, y'all.
I thought you were kidding about the neck snap.

"Rise of the Tomb Raider is the 2nd bsst Uncharted game releases this year and the 2nd best Tomb Raider game ever after 'Go'" IGN AU
Is that really what they said?

Tomb Raider Go is a good game, but it isn't even the best isometric Tomb Raider spinoff, let alone the best Tomb Raider game.

Malyse

Tomb Raider Go is a good game, but it isn't even the best isometric Tomb Raider spinoff, let alone the best Tomb Raider game.

Yeah when I saw that posted I was like "hey! This person's opinions on games are irrelevant to me!"

One of the guys on the podcast said it while talking with the girl who reviewed for IGN

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
officially 26 ladies and gents

I6eh1ne.gif

gonna try to drink myself silly later today even though I'm not a fan of alcohol.

edit:
we wasn't supposed to make it pass 25. The jokes on you we still alive.
qCxx7xW.png

Malyse

Definitely just spent over half an hour trying to make my player character not look like a real doll nightmare monster in the Blade & Soul closed beta. Can't really bitch about Xenoblade X.

Oh god this dub 😰

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"You can't ignore that we are killing ourselves too." Spike Lee talks to Anderson Cooper about movements like ‪#‎BlackLivesMatter‬
Smfh, Spike Lee ordering that train ticket.

I guess this is promo for chiraq but even though I agree Chicago violence is important, idk why he feels the need to shit on black lives matter.

I have some family and a few friends out in France. Most of them don't live in Paris but those I've heard from (first hand or second hand) are shook. Still a few people I'm hoping to hear from either directly (or second hand) but I feel optimistic that they are safe (even if their current mental state may not be the best).

The sense I'm getting in here is that I shouldn't step foot in the related thread?

Some fucked up shit went down tonight :(

Same, I've got friends in Paris and seeing the Facebook thing saying they were ok was the first I even knew about these attacks.

Hope yours are ok too.

officially 26 ladies and gents

I6eh1ne.gif

gonna try to drink myself silly later today even though I'm not a fan of alcohol.

edit:

Happy Birthday man.

Malyse

I guess now we should pray for the Muslims and people of Middle Eastern origin France too. I know after 9/11 it was difficult for then in America; can't imagine France will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom