• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Yeah. Guess I can give you 10 games of me playing a punching bag..nothing past that tho. You need to be playing actual competition lol..

LegalJointAtlanticspadefish.gif

You coming, dude? I could use a break between unmerciful beatings..
Oh you were talking to me?
I'm coming
Send em

Crocodile

I got caught in the vortex of the political shitstorm of the past few days so I haven't been checking in here but I hope everyone here is doing well :)

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I want to see how that food smell thread would play out if it happened at a black bbq

GAF gets stomach cramps even thinking about Taco Bell. You think they can handle the concept of food cooked outside?

Well Taco Bell has fucked people up. I got food poisoning from them one time when I was thirteen and then when I was in college my friend's roommate's girlfriend got it from them, and then it passed on to him when he was eating the booty.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Is it so bad you can't stay for a while longer than 6 months to save enough that it isn't such a gamble with how severe or otherwise any penalties are? I'd just think of it as a means to an end for now and save up so you can comfortable move to Japan, China, or wherever you please. If you hardly have any savings, do you at least have some job prospect set up in those countries yet? I dunnoooooo about that one, bud.

I dont want to put another decade of my life into my current job. there is no advantage other than health care to stay and i really hate my life in america. in the six months i will be looking for a job in Japan. Maybe be an English instructor or something for a while, it would be a total 180 from my job being screamed at by shitty people on the phone everyday. Whenever my friend says to me that i should find a new job or buy a car or condo, i think to myself i fucking hate this city and i dont want to have something that will hold me there. i'd rather take the 10-15% hit and take some money out of my 401k, ive been looking into it lately.

Please don't upset for my for saying this Jubei, because i don't want to see you in any more pain. And i know how much of a lovely time you had over there.
And i want to make it clear i haven't spent any time abroad.

You should think long and hard before you want to commit to something like that.
Both countries have a strong reputation for being xenophobic. And their stance on gay rights is very regressive.

I also think you should have a very long talk with other BCT members who live in both countries, so you can make the best possible decision with all the information about what it's like to live there.

Well i have had spent a year in Japan for college years ago and also traveled here in 2012, so this is my 3rd time here. I think i will start applying for jobs in Japan as soon as i am back in america. i am hoping to find one in 6 months or by next year. I also want to use some of the 401k money take care of some credit card debit.

Mizerman

GAF gets stomach cramps even thinking about Taco Bell. You think they can handle the concept of food cooked outside?

I say damn.

Well Taco Bell has fucked people up. I got food poisoning from them one time when I was thirteen and then when I was in college my friend's roommate's girlfriend got it from them, and then it passed on to him when he was eating the booty.

Oh shit. <_< >_>

Shy

Well i have had spent a year in Japan for college years ago and also traveled here in 2012, so this is my 3rd time here. I think i will start applying for jobs in Japan as soon as i am back in america. i am hoping to find one in 6 months or by next year. I also want to use some of the 401k money take care of some credit card debit.
Didn't know that. Sorry. I didn't mean to come across as condescending at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom