• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't enough tongue, teeth, and jaw in the world for your mom
You've just awoken the Dragon..
Games-of-Thrones-1.03-8.jpg

And they are back.

Cleveland just broke the record in made threes

I thought no one would beat GSWs record, they must've Shang Tsung'd Steph Curry tonight... Even Shump made a 3 xD. And ATL was the best 3 point defense in the league and for the 2nd year in a row the Cavs made them look like a D League team.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Didn't know that. Sorry. I didn't mean to come across as condescending at all.

That's ok i didnt take it that way. i know living overseas can be rough. A friend of mine has been able to move from Seoul to Tokyo to New York to Chicago and now living in Beijing. I wish i could have a life like that. Fear is probably why i never moved or searched for another job.

Shy

i mean, that is strange but talk about an overreaction!

also, SunhiLegend replied!
LEEj9yf.gif

That's ok i didnt take it that way. i know living overseas can be rough. A friend of mine has been able to move from Seoul to Tokyo to New York to Chicago and now living in Beijing. I wish i could have a life like that. Fear is probably why i never moved or searched for another job.
Yeah, i can understand that.

Furyous

How the fuck you get food poisoning eating ass. Matter of fact why are you eating ass when there's something else the partner can eat from the female partner that is so bountiful and filled with hope for a brighter future? Given that it's 2016 do some inspecting. Be down there asking all types of questions and looking for reasons to send a fake text to yourself telling you that your apartment is on fire and you need to go save your dog.

What have I missed?

akira28

the one girl on that away sports team had norovirus, was in the bathroom, and the gymbag with team snacks just happened to be in the same room. All unopened and the whole team got sick.

that's just the worst. I don't even think the story should be transmitted, let alone

the one girl on that away sports team had norovirus, was in the bathroom, and the gymbag with team snacks just happened to be in the same room. All unopened and the whole team got sick.

that's just the worst. I don't even think the story should be transmitted, let alone

Damn. That team got something extra with their snacks. *gags*

Johndoey

Banned
Besides people desperately trying to find a way to discount a minor complaint from the Ign review it's surprisingly not shit yet. Waiting for the eventual meltdown though.

JLynn

GAF: "He didn't mean any harm. You overreacted big time!"

ME: I would had made a scene just for him opening my food containers.

We found out years later that the Amiga 500 version was never released in the United States. Someone in the military sold it to the local Amiga store after buying it in Europe. And then found out myself that the developer of the port was never given the source code to the original game by US Gold or Capcom, they had to go to a local arcade and play the game to figure out the mechanics and even used SNES sfx to replicate some of the sounds.

That was ALWAYS the case when a European developer ported an arcade game to the UK computers such as the Amistrad and the ZX Spectrum. I remember reading an interview in Retro Gamer Magazine about the making of the UK computer ports of Gradius/Nemesis and the coder said the publisher gave him the actual arcade board and a device to play it on his monitor. He thought he was the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom